|Date Posted||September 21, 2022|
|Category|| Engineering |
|Job Type|| Permanent |
Job Title: Water Resource Project Manager - (119.3)
Organizational Unit: Water Resources - Water (00.01X.010)
Location: Canton, OH, US 44702
Job Type: Full-time
Exemption Type: Exempt
Education: Bachelor's Degree
Category: Civil Engineering
Travel: 10 - 20%
Job Title: Project Manager
Division: Water Resources
Type: Full Time
Location: Canton, OH The Thrasher Group, Inc.
We are looking for a Civil Engineer, Project Manager with a passion for the Water Resources Market to join our Canton, OH office. The selected candidate will lead teams to success by producing quality work and maintaining healthy client relationships.
Responsibilities will include but are not limited to;
- Lead the evaluation and/or support of existing service area utility assets and develop corresponding recommendations for rehabilitation or replacement
- Provide support in the design of the rehabilitation or replacement of water and wastewater pumping stations and treatment plant assets
- Monitor performance and adherence to plans and specifications during the construction phase. Assist with submittal reviews, requests for information, correspondence, change requests, and change orders.
- Coordinate and assist with environmental studies, permitting, alternative analysis, and other technical deliverables
- Support and mentor junior staff through design consultation and QA/QC measures
To be successful in this position, you will bring;
- BS degree from an ABET accredited program in the field of Civil Engineering
- Experience in Water and Wastewater Design is required
- Experience in Water and Wastewater Treatment is a plus
- Minimum of 8 years experience in civil design
- Proficiency in AutoCAD, Civil 3D, and the Microsoft suite is highly desired
Essential soft skills include;
- Strong communication, time-management, and deadline prioritization skills
- The ability to interface with existing clients, while building strategic relationships with potential clientele
- The ability to write technical reports
- Leadership skills that promote healthy division dynamics
TTG offers an excellent and competitive benefits packages which includes relocation and tuition assistance, paid time off, 401k matching, medical, dental, vision, and life insurance.
An emphasis is placed on professional development which includes structured goal setting and specialized training opportunities. Professional development is monitored and recognized through quarterly profit-sharing bonuses, performance bonuses, and annual salary review.
In promoting a family-oriented culture, we recognize the importance of work life balance and schedule flexibility.
The Thrasher Group, Inc. conducts pre-employment drug screens and background checks on all applicants who accept offers of employment. Authorization to work in the United States is a precondition of employment. "EEO/AA/E-Verify".