|Date Posted||September 21, 2022|
|Category|| Trades & Services |
|Job Type|| Permanent |
Borsheims is looking for a full-time Watchmaker to join our team. At Borsheims, we take pride in providing our Signature Service to every customer, and you will play a vital role in helping us do that.
Our Watchmakers are responsible for watch repair on quartz, mechanical and automatic watches at various levels of complexity, adjustments, reconditioning, refinishing, sizing karat and non-karat watch bands, and battery changes on various types of watches. You will be asked to communicate with various team members and customers about repairs, job complexities, and expected completion dates. If you have prior experience as a Watchmaker, enjoy working with your hands, and possess a keen eye for detail, you may be the gem we ve been searching for!
Qualified candidates should have :
- Certified Watchmaker, preferred
- 2 years of experience is preferred
- Keen eye for detail and attention for detail
- Borsheims is willing to provide appropriate training
- Detail Oriented & Organized. Repair, clean and adjust watches using watchmaker tools and machinery. Review incoming repairs for instructions and completion date. Prioritize jobs and maintain a clean work area daily.
- Efficient & Timely. Assists in ordering parts and tools needed to complete repairs. Follows a set budget and orders efficiently. Maintain workflow and an awareness of repair due dates. Communicates regularly with Customer Service Reps to ensure jobs are completed by the promised date.
- Collaborative. Assists in training others in the Watch Repair Department on duties while also delegating and coaching to enhance others' overall watch knowledge.
- Eager to Learn. Like to learn and participate in continuing education, training programs, and seminars.
- Service-Minded. Promptly and effectively answer questions from customers and team members regarding repairs, job charges, job complexities, and completion dates. You know exactly what to do to make our customers happy and help our frontline employees and Borsheims shine.
Borsheims is a luxury jewelry and gift retailer and a proud member of the Berkshire Hathaway family. We value our employees and provide a family-friendly work environment and a flexible schedule for all. If hired, you would be eligible to enjoy Borsheims' excellent benefits, which include:
- Medical/Dental/Vision/Life Insurance
- Flexible Spending Account
- Wellness Program
- Medical and Parental Paid Leaves
- Paid Time Off & Holiday Pay
- Regular Weekly Schedule
- No Late Nights and Sundays Off (We are closed on Sundays except during the holiday season and on Berkshire Weekend)
- Incredible Employee Discount
- Service Awards
- Promote from Within Philosophy
- Ongoing Education & Training
Interested? Apply now!