|Date Posted||May 7, 2021|
Trades & Services
Ferreira Construction is a first-rate civil construction company built on a foundation of integrity. We have experience and expertise in all facets of civil construction: Underground Utilities (Gas, Water, Sewer, Fiber Optic, Electrical), Foundations, Bridges, Highways, Airports, Sitework; Power/Utility: Substations, Power Plants, Transmission & Distribution, Sitework; Emergency Management: Reconstruction, 24-Hour Storm Response, Storm Hardening, Shoreline Restoration/Stabilization, Debris Removal; Solar Installation and Construction Management.
We are a nationally-recognized leader in the construction industry due to our proven track record of successful project execution, effective planning and emphasis on safety. Ferreira is currently ranked #180 on the Engineering News-Record (ENR) top 400 contractors.
We are seeking an Underground Utility Pipe Laborer to work out of our Hobe Sound location:
- Clean and prepare sites, dig trenches, grade trenches or culverts, dig for site work, set braces to support the sides of excavations, erect scaffolding, and clean up rubble, debris and other waste materials.
- Lay pipe for storm or sanitation sewers, drains, and water mains.
- May operate hand and power tools of all types and a variety of other equipment and instruments
- May assist other craft workers.
- Bi-lingual a plus
- We offer competitive wages
Excellent benefits which include: Medical, Dental, Vision, AFLAC, Paid Holidays, Paid Time Off and 401k
Drug Free Workplace
Powered by JazzHR