|Date Posted||August 4, 2022|
RS&H is currently seeking multiple Senior Transportation Engineers and Project Managers to join the Transportation-Infrastructure Practice in the Philadelphia and Harrisburg Regions.
The successful candidate will have experience performing diverse and complex work tasks in areas of engineering, mentoring, and management. You will also serve as a Project Manager, with a key role in project work, while cultivating relationships with existing clients and new clients. You will work to achieve our goals of a profitable operation and a supportive and inclusive work environment. You will have a proven track record of winning work and growing a transportation practice, and leverage your experience as part of a team led by RS&H s Northeast Region Leader.
- Active, good-standing Professional Engineering license in the state of Pennsylvania;
- Bachelor's or Master's degree in Civil Engineering or related field from an ABET-accredited university;
- 10+ years of progressive leadership experience within any of the following engineering disciplines in Pennsylvania:
- Transportation planning
- Highway design
- Bridge and structures design
- Water resources and permitting
- Traffic (design, ITS, planning, modeling)
- Experience in a project management and administration role on complex; transportation projects, including design-bid-build, design-build, and on-call contracts (e.g. IDIQ, GEC, or Program Management contracts);
- Thorough knowledge of Pennsylvania Department of Transportation (PennDOT) including Central Office, District 5, 6 and/or 8, Pennsylvania Turnpike Commission, Southeastern Pennsylvania Transportation Authority (SEPTA), Pennsylvania and New Jersey bi-state agencies, local municipality, and Federal Highway Administration (FHWA) policies and procedures;
- Experience in building and managing a talented professional group of transportation professionals;
- Strong supervisory skills leading multiple teams and people, and established client relationships/marketing and business development experience;
- Ability to market and maintain positive and trusted relationships with clients, staff, and subconsultant partners;
- Excellent organizational skills with attention to detail along with overall quality control and schedule management; and
- Ability to track individual project tasks and financial management of individual and overall project tasks.
Goals and Objectives:
- Expand market share with RS&H existing and future clients, including PennDOT, PA Turnpike, City of Philadelphia and Southeastern and Central Pennsylvania Counties, through targeted client interaction and marketing, and through oversight of ongoing work activities as needed to ensure client satisfaction;
- Lead client management plan effort, market new clients, and pursue potential opportunities in coordination with RS&H Pennsylvania and Northeast Region priorities;
- Support development of the RS&H Pennsylvania business plan consistent with the priorities and identified goals for sales, gross revenue, net service revenue, profits, utilization, and invoicing/accounts receivables;
- Serve in a meaningful technical role on current projects, such as the PA Turnpike GEC, the PennDOT Major Bridge P3 program and support the Pennsylvania State Leader as needed to balance utilization goals and increase revenue opportunities.
- Help grow a high performing Philadelphia office and establish a Harrisburg area office that maximizes employee engagement, morale, innovation, technical and financial performance through instilling accountability, communication, ethics, team-work, and a performance-rewarding office culture; and
- Serve as Project Manager for project pursuits that provide the best opportunity for selection by client in such role
- Holiday Pay
- Paid Time Off
- Medical and Dental
- Flexible Work from Home Policy
- Click Here for Full Benefits Information
If this sounds like the role for you and you're ready to join an amazing team, please apply.
From managed toll lanes and long-range corridor plans to complex interchanges, major roadway, and segmental bridge designs, our teams provide the highest quality planning, environmental and engineering design solutions to our clients. Each day, we partner with transportation agencies and local governments across the country to keep our communities moving and improving the overall quality of life. By joining our team, you too can lead the evolution of transportation.
RS&H provides fully integrated architecture, engineering, and consulting services to help clients realize their most complex facility and infrastructure projects for land, air, and space. We are committed to bringing extraordinary solutions to our clients through the promise of imagination, ingenuity, and innovation. With a tradition of excellence that began in 1941, we are consistently ranked among the nation s top 100 design firms. We attribute our success to an unwavering commitment to our core values of: integrity, quality service, business success and valuing associates.
An Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, or protected veteran status and will not be discriminated against on the basis of disability.
Please view Equal Employment Opportunity Posters provided by OFCCP here.