|Location||Lake City, Minnesota|
|Date Posted||August 4, 2022|
Call Centre / CustomerService
This is a full-time, temporary position working through January.
Every professional wants to work for an industry leader. Now is your chance as Hearth & Home Technologies is hiring a Temporary Customer Service & Support Representative I in Lake City, MN.
Hours are Mon-Fri 8:00-4:30 PM.
A career at Hearth & Home Technologies puts you in the position of working with the most popular brands in the industry, and having an impact on a product that people love. The hearth is the center of the home and family life.
The team you work with will be highly skilled and trained. The products and company you represent are best-in-class.
As a Customer Service & Support Representative I, you will support the vision and goals of HHT by serving as the front line communication with dealers and distributors by processing purchase orders and providing parts availability and pricing.
What You Will Do:
- Answer phone calls from customers, dealers and distributors requiring expertise related to product knowledge, pricing, product availability, use of available resources, and managing customer expectations through each issue.
- Identify and meet the needs of each customer following HHT policies and procedures.
- Respond to inbound emails and make follow up calls to ensure customer satisfaction.
- Accurately process orders for sales and warranty.
- Answer and log phone calls using Telephony system.
- Coordinate customer shipments according to customer need and shipping schedule.
- Expedite orders following scheduling guidelines.
- Enter return material authorizations following HHT guidelines.
Minimum Qualifications and Experience:
- Previous customer service experience preferred
- Hearth industry experience preferred
- Familiar with Microsoft Office
- Accurate typing and data entry skills
- Conflict management and decision making skills
- Handle stress with a positive attitude
- Strong, empathetic customer focus
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Understand and maintain confidential information
- Ability to learn quickly
- Handle continuous improvement driven change with a positive attitude
- Ability to multi-task effectively
About Working for Hearth & Home Technologies
Take ownership of your career with a job that ignites your passions and rewards your hard work. At Hearth & Home Technologies, you will have the opportunity to Burn Brighter working with a supportive team developing industry-leading hearth products.
Hearth & Home Technologies is an operating division of HNI Corporation (NYSE: HNI). We design, manufacture and distribute a wide variety of gas, electric, wood and biomass burning fireplaces, inserts, stoves and accessories. Lakeville, Minnesota is our home, but we have locations throughout the United States.