|Date Posted||April 8, 2021|
Trades & Services
eSalon is looking for a full-time Technician with experience providing technical support to Maintenance staff and Production. The Technician performs service and preventative maintenance on a variety of proprietary electro-mechanical equipment. He/she is responsible for supporting the installation, service and preventative maintenance of all Production related equipment and proper upkeep of tools, supplies and testing equipment. This role helps develop strategies and procedures to constantly evolve our preventative maintenance program.
As an essential business eSalon has been open and thriving in a safe and healthy work environment throughout the COVID-19 pandemic. Be assured you will be joining a state-of-the-art facility setting the standard for health and safety.
- Support development, implementation, and maintenance of eSalon's proprietary dispenser machinery and ancillary production equipment.
- Resolve multiple types of machine issues which involve problem-solving skills.
- Work with the technical manager to develop procedures to standardize the repair / rebuild of mechanical modules.
- Use appropriate test equipment to isolate problems and make repairs in a timely manner.
- Help develop, maintain, and enforce the preventative maintenance schedule for all existing equipment.
- Assist in determining inventory quantity levels of machine parts and sourcing.
- Move equipment and components as required, unload machinery that arrives at the facility.
- Ensure a safe environment is present during equipment repair and maintenance.
- Provide support for all other production tasks and cleaning / organization of the machine shop.
- Assist in preparing, maintaining, and upholding procedures for the operational and maintenance of automation line equipment.
- Other duties as assigned.
- High school Diploma required. Associates degree or higher preferred.
- Candidate must have experience in a warehouse or production environment.
- Must possess strong analytical and problem-solving skills and be able to service equipment in an accurate and timely manner adhering to requisite specifications.
- Strong Windows or Mac user, with proficiency in Word and Excel.
- Knowledge of Good Manufacturing Processes.
- Self-motivated, team collaborative, with a keen eye for details.
- Competitive hourly rate plus overtime if worked
- Medical, dental, vision and life insurance plans
- 401K Plan
- 15 days of Paid Time Off + 10 company holidays, 1 floating holiday
- Paid Parental Leave
- Monthly catered lunches
- Stocked kitchen
- Employee Assistance Program
- Casual work environment
- Corporate Discount Program
- Complimentary salon services
- Authentic work / life balance