|Date Posted||June 24, 2022|
Pay Rate - $21/hr
This employer requires all employees, temporary labor, consultants, and contractors to be fully vaccinated against COVID-19.
We are looking for candidates with experience in Vacuum chamber and coating.
The Associate Planner will plan and schedule production line(s). Using the ERP system they will release work orders and track material shortages to ensure on time delivery to production plan.
Essential Functions (reasonable accommodations may be made in enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions)
1. Using the ERP system schedule and release production orders to support the production plan
2. Communicate known delays to the manufacturing and or sales in a timely manner
3. Track material shortages and work with procurement to resolve
4. Cycle Count Inventory to ensure count accuracy
5. Work with Quality to prioritize material through incoming and outgoing inspection
6. Interact with manufacturing, sales, shipping, receiving and finance personnel to meet schedule requirements
7. Support Master Schedulers and Sr Planners to maintain excellent On Time Delivery
8. Performs other related duties as assigned.
1. Strong ability to communicate in verbal and written form. Strong ability to follow verbal or written
2. Able to solve problems by collecting data and using critical thinking skills
3. Able to use Microsoft Outlook, and basic Excel skills
4. Ability to organize reports, folders, and communications from multiple sources. Strong ability to
work on multiple projects simultaneously.
5. Ability to work with many diverse groups
6. Must be able to thrive in a fast-paced environment
7. Able to think outside the box and offer and/or implement suggestions to improve processes
8. Performs other related duties as assigned
9. Must be a self-starter, team player with excellent communication skills. Must be able to
multitask in a fast-paced environment. Position requires the ability to work in cross functional groups
to problem solve and continuously improve the processes.
Required Education and Experience
Associates Degree or 2 years of experience in a Manufacturing Environment required. APICS
Certification is desirable.