|Date Posted||April 15, 2021|
Call Centre / CustomerService
Wouldn't you like to work for a rapidly growing, award-winning, successful technology consulting firm? Ranked as the 2nd best mid-size firm to work for, it's time you get in on the action. Think you're ready to take your career to the next level?
Some key points!
- This is a 3-6 month contract-to-hire w/ this ability to be extended or converted full-time.
- This position is nearly 100% remote w/ some onsite work at the downtown LA office.
- Only seeking local Los Angeles, CA candidates at this time
- Experience with level 1-3 support
This IT Operations/Desktop Support contractor role provides support for all aspects of the companies local and remote office desktop computing environment. This includes everything from building new systems to supporting the end user on PC, Mac and mobile platforms. This requires a motivated, personable individual willing to learn all aspects of supporting our dynamic environment in a team setting. This person will be responsible for managing and answering assigned support tickets for company users and will be the first point of contact for users' technical questions, requests and issues.
Specific skills include, but are not limited to, the ability to:
- Strong communication skills to be able to work independently and with employees to troubleshoot technical issues
- Ability to respond calmly to high pressure situations and to professionally communicate with non-technical staff
- Ensure daily tasks and tickets are completed per SLA
- Provision new hardware to all new and existing users, utilizing imaging and configuration tools
- Help to maintain our network of Windows and macOS laptops-including a variety of standard desktop applications (i.e., Office, Email, Internet Explorer, Anti-Virus), Active Directory, Cloud-based applications, and other laptop peripherals
- Assist staff in utilizing AV control systems (Skype for Business, Zoom, Microsoft Teams) to start or conduct meetings
- General issues remote hands or resolution for Networking, Printer, Server, and other advanced pieces of infrastructure
- Execute on project related work and documentation as needed
- Provide commercially reasonable efforts for non-standard desktop products as the first line of support for end users
- Excellent organizational, time-management, verbal and written communication skills
- Microsoft (MCP, MCSA) certifications preferred
- 2-5+ years of IT customer service/support related experience
- provided by Dice