|Location||Santa Monica, California|
|Date Posted||June 22, 2022|
Call Centre / CustomerService
Technical Support Specialist - TOP MASS MEDIA COMPANY
Location: Santa Monica, CA
Contract duration: 6 months + (possible conversion to perm)
Summary: Supports multiple high-end workstations for creative applications and databases including those used by graphic designers, digital artists, 3D animators, product designers. Can support PC, Macintosh or Unix workstations. May also have some network or system administration responsibilities. 5+ years of professional technical support experience. This is an on-site role.
- Provide tier 1 support, which includes receiving calls, opening and logging incidents and tasks, addressing issues that can be quickly resolved and routing/raising trouble tickets to the appropriate resource.
- Installing, configuring, diagnosing and repairing Apple and Windows hardware.
- Responding to calls within agreed time limits and updating tickets for tasks completed.
- Strategically prioritize calls to ensure those that have the greatest impact on the business are resolved first.
- Aims for first contact resolution and with an appetite for learn how to increase this metric
- Seeking support from Helpdesk Lead and or Supervisor for calls that pass their due dates, or where more experience is required in resolving a call.
- Support remote offices, users, and events.
- Participate in on-call rotation.
- Perform duties as required to accomplish the objectives of the department.
What You Need for this Position:
- Minimum 2-3 years' experience in Help Desk Support or an equivalent combination of education and experience in an enterprise environment.
- Superb interpersonal skills, able to clearly communicate steps to resolve end user's issues.
- Strong Mac OSX 10.11, 10.10, 10.9 and 10.8 in an Active Directory Environment.
- Solid Grasp of Current Windows Operating Systems up to and including Windows 10.
- Knowledge of and the ability to diagnose issues with O365 suite.
- Knowledge of Microsoft Active Directory Administration
- Basic understanding of Network Protocols (TCP/IP, DNS, DHCP etc.)
- Knowledge of Mail clients - Outlook for Mac, Apple Mail, Outlook for PC
- Strong Customer Service mentality and strong multitasking ability
- Smartphone support experience
- Dedication to end-user efficiency
- Good problem solving and root cause analytical capabilities
- Positive working demeanor and be a committed team player
- The following are not required but are preferred:
- Experience using a centralized management solutions (JAMF, Intune, Autopilot)
- Demonstrable ability to detail issue resolution for helpdesk knowledgebase
- Experience with Adobe Creative Cl