|Date Posted||November 26, 2021|
We are looking for an energetic person who is eager to gain experience in and lend his/her expertise to our dynamic company. Candidate must have strong communication skills, be self-motivated, be willing to work with and advise the survey manager of potential design or other issues. Candidate must have excellent time management skills and should have a working understanding of how to interact with the latest survey data collection and GPS equipment. Should be familiar with working in state plane coordinates (grid and surface), be proficient in plan and profile, site plan, contour generation, subdivision layout, staking sheets, etc.
· Minimum of 3 years' experience in CADD drafting or graduate of accredited university or technical college. SIT is a plus.
· Operate in Civil 3D platform (MicroStation experience a plus).
· Ability to establish and maintain effective working relationships with other employees, clients, and public agencies.
· Effective oral and written communication skills.
RESPONSIBILITIES will include:
· Support Survey Manager/staff with CADD technician duties
· Prepare field notes, draft survey plats/documents, prepare survey reports
· Ensure proper procedures are followed while collection and transferring field data to office
· Assist in scheduling survey crews
· Assist in the preparation of proposals, respond to customer requests and questions
· Prepare plats and assist engineers in submittals for subdivision plats
We offer a competitive salary based on experience and a comprehensive benefit package that includes health/dental/life insurance, matching 401(k), maternity and paternity leave, paid time off.