|Category|| Call Centre / CustomerService |
- 401K with a match
- 28 paid days off to start including company holidays
- 5 different Flexible Spending account options
At this time we are not sponsoring any work visas.
Join New Era's growing team and experience a corporate culture that promotes personal and professional development.
We are looking for team members to contribute to and deliver our mission to securely connect people, places, and information in a rapidly changing digital world. Work alongside the finest team of highly skilled and industry-certified professionals who are encouraged to drive change and think outside of the box. As a team member, you will receive competitive benefits, industry training, and certifications. New Era Technology empowers businesses to embrace the future workplace. As customers shift their perspectives on where and how work happens, we are there to meet them with flexible, resilient, and productive solutions.Requirements:
The Support Analyst will be responsible for providing end-user support. This candidate is responsible for providing stellar customer service in-person, over the phone, and via email, addressing IT requests and troubleshooting issues in real-time, completing assigned projects, and participating in the on-call rotation for nights, weekends, and holidays.
Support Analyst will:
- Provide end-user support for computer hardware and software by telephone, e mail, chat and remote utilities
- Utilize strong system and troubleshooting skills to ensure resolution of customer issues
- Manage time effectively in order to meet performance criteria objectives while creating a positive customer experience
- Respond and resolve to alerts, both proactive and reactive, generated by monitoring tools for client systems as per defined SLAs and procedures
- Enter all required information and detailed notes in each service ticket worked including next steps, if necessary
- Communicate with clients regarding ticket status and to confirm resolution
- Escalate complex issues following the defined escalation procedures
- Provide detailed knowledge transfer to others as needed
- Maintain accurate records of customer information within internal systems
- Maintain detailed technical documentation that reflects changes as they are made to the IT environment
- Maintain accurate timekeeping in ticketing and payroll systems
- Communicate clearly and openly with Help Desk service coordinators and leadership, as well as other internal departments
- Create and execute professional individual development plans (IDP)
- All other tasks or responsibilities as assigned by leadership
Support Analyst will have:
- Positive can-do attitude
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment with little direction.
- Pleasant personality & positive attitude.
- Effective end-user communication.
- Proven analytical skills & customer-oriented.
- Highly self-motivated and directed
- Keen attention to detail
- Team-oriented and skilled in working within a collaborative environment
REQUIRED EDUCATION & EXPERIENCE REQUIRED:
- An Associate Degree or equivalent required
- 2 or more years experience