|Date Posted||June 23, 2022|
Competitive Pay + Excellent Benefits + Exciting Projects
This Jobot Job is hosted by: Dominique Regalado
Are you a fit? Easy Apply now by clicking the "Apply Now" button and sending us your resume.
Salary: $90,000 - $125,000 per year
A bit about us:
Based in exciting Orange County, we are the most sought after Construction firm to work at on the West Coast! We are a multi-service construction company specializing in project site development, ground-up, new construction, renovations, and tenant improvements for the commercial, industrial, and residential sector! We are working on the most exciting projects yet, and are looking for a rock star lead Superintendent to join us on this incredible journey!
If you are a Superintendent with experience in Civil and Commercial, read on...
Why join us?
Do you want to work on exciting projects with no micromanagement?
- Competitive Base Salary!
- Luxurious Perks!
- 401K + Matching!
- Exciting Clients/Projects!
- Fun Company Events!
- Flexible Work Schedule!
- Accelerated Career Growth!
Our team is looking for an experienced construction superintdent to manage our projects. You'll supervise our staff and ensure projects are delivered on time. As a superintendent, your job duties will also include allocating and monitoring budgets.
This role requires excellent communication skills, as you'll collaborate with various people, such as construction workers, architects and engineers. In order to succeed, it's important to know how to implement quality, health, and safety standards onsite.
If you are organized, able to work well under pressure and have experience in this field, we'd like to meet you.
- Collaborate with engineers, subcontractors, etc. to determine project needs
- Set performance goals and deadlines
- Plan construction processes
- Estimate costs and ensure the project is on budget
- Supervise staff and provide constructive feedback
- Monitor and report on project progress
- Plan inspections and obtain construction permits from local authorities
- Implement safety and quality guidelines
- Order the appropriate equipment and arrange for regular maintenance
- Keep track of material stock and orders
- Ensure the job site remains safe, clean, and orderly
- Resolve on-site issues and emergencies
Requirements and skills
- Previous experience as a construction supervisor or in a similar role
- Knowledge of local quality, safety, and health guidelines for construction job sites
- In-depth understanding of construction operations and processes
- Willing to Travel!!!
Interested in hearing more? Easy Apply now by clicking the "Apply Now" button.