|Date Posted||November 25, 2021|
Mining / Oil / Gas
If you're like us, you don't have much time for the way things are.
Ausenco is a global company redefining what's possible. Our team is based across 26 offices in 14 countries, with projects in over 80 locations worldwide. Combining our deep technical expertise with a 30-year track record, we deliver innovative, value-add consulting studies, project delivery, asset operations and maintenance solutions to the mining & metals, oil & gas, and industrial sectors.
We are seeking an experienced Study Manager on a permanent basis based out of our office in Tucson, Arizona.
About the role
* Manage the execution of multiple, concurrent studies / projects to meet the agreed objectives.
* Manage the client relationship on all assigned projects.
* Report internally and externally on project status.
* Where required, perform the role of project engineer to coordinate and integrate the various engineering disciplines.
* Maintain a consistently high quality of studies output by planning, coordinating, managing resources, technical quality, and study progress.
* Contribute to the ongoing development of the Studies Team to deliver best practice solutions through the application of knowledge of industry developments and experience of past trends or different situations.
* Communicate with client and professional colleagues
* Formulate effective business cases through bringing together technical knowledge and commercial concepts
* Assist with the generation of proposals for new studies / projects.
* Comply with all of Ausenco Minerals corporate policies and procedures by adopting Ausenco Quality Assurance and Occupational Health, Safety, and Environment policies, procedures and requirement
* 10 years' experience in the mining industry with strong base metals and minerals mineral processing experience
* Be a registered Professional Engineer
* Extensive experience in the development, delivery and operation of mining or mineral processing studies and projects
* Previously worked on a client/owners team or been a study manager, area manager, engineering manager or lead engineer on several projects/studies.
* An established contact network within designated market (base metals and minerals) would be a major advantage
* Excellent written technical and oral communications skills
* Spanish language capabilities will be a plus
* Demonstrated leadership and management skills
* Willingness to travel when required
Working for Ausenco means you won't settle for the status quo - you'll be part of a forward-thinking, culturally diverse organisation. We expect our people to deliver outstanding results and will give you the licence to find a better way forward for your clients and stakeholders.
In addition to a competitive remuneration package, we provide employees with a wide range of growth opportunities and training programs to build your skills and pursue your career path.
Supporting a Diverse Workforce As a global company we embrace and encourage diversity in its fullest sense - gender, age, experience, nationality, colour, language, religion, location, disability, education, skills, working styles and time availability. Our work environments are based on mutual trust and respect for the rights and opportunities of every individual.
COVID-19 The healthy and safety of our employees and candidates is our first priority. We closely monitor local, regional, and global conditions related to the pandemic, and your working location and/or roster as advertised in this advert may be temporarily subject to change to adhere to recommendations by health authorities and government regulations.
If this role sounds like you, please submit a detailed application directly to this posting. We thank you for your submission and will contact you if we need further information, or if we wish to progress to interview.