|Date Posted||April 4, 2021|
Trades & Services
ESSENTIAL JOB DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Supports and implements the organizations vision, mission, and values.
- Promotes a culture of high performance and continuous improvement that values learning and a commitment to quality.
- Ensures staff members receive timely and appropriate training and development.
- Provides high quality, service-oriented support to meet the needs of internal customers.
- Fosters and promotes a culture of service excellence and accountability. Communicates effectively throughout the organization with customers with colleagues at all levels in the organization.
- Performs job duties independently and exercises good judgment.
- Assist CFO with month-end close
- Manage Fixed Asset System for additions and disposals
- Reconcile main bank account monthly
- Maintain balance sheet reconciliations for all accounts
- Confirm all transactions have posted to A/R and A/P sub-ledgers at month end
- Assist with annual audit and other required audits
- Provide excellent customer service to customers, vendors and internal personnel
- Special projects as assigned
- Able to read and communicate in English
- Requires physical exertion to manually move, lift, carry, pull, or push heavy objects or materials up to 50 pounds
- Must be able to remain in a sitting (or stationary) position 80% of the time
- Can work independently and in stressful environments
- Regular, consistent and predictable attendance
EDUCATION AND CERTIFICATIONS
Accounting Degree and 2+ years experience
- General computer MS Office Products including MS Word, and Email
- Intermediate Excel skills (vlookups, pivot tables, if/then statements, etc.)
- Familiar with standard office equipment
- Typing, computer and reading comprehension skills
· Advanced Excel skills
- Job Knowledge & Skills