|Date Posted||April 14, 2021|
The Staff Accountant prepares and maintains financial records to track the organizations assets, liabilities, profit and loss, tax liabilities, and other related financial activities.
- Work closely with the department heads to understand and ensure accuracy of all financial reporting activity
- Assist in preparation and distribution of financial statements
- Prepare financial statements and supporting schedules according to monthly close schedule
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent in Accounting, Economics, or Finance
- 0 - 2 years' experience in accounting
- Proficient in Microsoft Excel