|Date Posted||April 13, 2021|
The ideal candidate will be responsible for timely and accurate preparation of financial accounting data in a variety of areas. It is essential that this candidate brings analytical and organizational skills in order to best support the accounting team.
- Work closely with the department heads to understand and ensure accuracy of all financial reporting activity
- Assist in preparation and distribution of financial statements
- Prepare financial statements and supporting schedules according to monthly close schedule
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent in Accounting, Economics, or Finance
- 5 years' experience in accounting
- Proficient in Microsoft Excel