|Date Posted||April 10, 2021|
Are you looking for a stable, quality-focused, and values-driven company where you can build your career? Are you a precision-driven thinker with a strong attention to detail? If this sounds like you, then we invite you to apply by sending your resume to Connie Castic at , along with taking the Culture Index Survey at
Acme Erectors is a full-service specialty steel contractor servicing the commercial and industrial markets throughout the Midwest. We are the recipient of four Keystone Awards, one Impact Award and are now an 8-time winner of the SCOTY award.
We are currently looking for a Staff Accountant to join our Accounting Department. Candidates should have the following capabilities / experience:
- Can-do attitude and a hard-working personality
- Accounts Payable / Receivable
- Create and issue Purchase Orders
- Union payroll
- Prepare 1099's
- Open and distribute mail
- Credit card reconciliation
- Assist Controller in daily functions of the Accounting Department
- Associates degree required. Bachelor's degree preferred.
Acme offers a competitive salary commensurate with experience and education, along with a generous benefits package. If you are interested in building a career at one of St. Louis' premier specialty contractors, we would love to hear from you!