|Date Posted||April 8, 2021|
Mining / Oil / Gas
Sr. Revenue Accountant (Upstream)
- 5+ years of upstream oil and gas revenue accounting experience required.
- Must have experience working with operated properties.
- Must have federal and regulatory experience.
- Bachelor's degree in Accounting desired. A business degree in a related field with a minimum of 18 hours of Accounting will be considered.
- Record revenue, process natural gas plant allocations, remit and report royalties (Federal, State and fee), remit and report severance taxes for oil and gas sales associated with company and outside operated properties, as well as, collect associated accounts receivable.
- Review and process division of interest changes received from Land Administration.
- Monitor gas balancing, pipeline imbalances, and prepare related general ledger entries.
- Perform account reconciliations and analysis on revenue related general ledger accounts. Respond to royalty owner inquiries and work on special projects.
Position will be filled at a level commensurate with experience.
EOG Resources is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer including Veterans and Disabled