|Date Posted||August 4, 2022|
At Lucid, we don t just welcome diversity - we celebrate it! Lucid Motors is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace. We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, national or ethnic origin, age, religion, disability, sexual orientation, gender, gender identity and expression, marital status, and any other characteristic protected under applicable State or Federal laws and regulations.
Notice regarding COVID-19 protocols At Lucid, we prioritize the health and wellbeing of our employees, families, and friends above all else. In response to the novel Coronavirus all new Lucid employees, whose job will be based in the United States may or may not be required to provide original documentation confirming status as having received the prescribed inoculation (doses). Vaccination requirements are dependent upon location and position, please refer to the job description for more details. Individuals in positions requiring vaccinations may seek a medical and/or religious exemption from this requirement and may be granted such an accommodation after submitting a formal request to and the subsequent review and approval thereof by our dedicated Covid-19 Response team. To all recruitment agencies: Lucid Motors does not accept agency resumes. Please do not forward resumes to our careers alias or other Lucid Motors employees. Lucid Motors is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes.
Leading the future in luxury electric and mobility At Lucid, we set out to introduce the most captivating, luxury electric vehicles that elevate the human experience and transcend the perceived limitations of space, performance, and intelligence. Vehicles that are intuitive, liberating, and designed for the future of mobility. We plan to lead in this new era of luxury electric by returning to the fundamentals of great design - where every decision we make is in service of the individual and environment. Because when you are no longer bound by convention, you are free to define your own experience. Come work alongside some of the most accomplished minds in the industry. Beyond providing competitive salaries, we re providing a community for innovators who want to make an immediate and significant impact. If you are driven to create a better, more sustainable future, then this is the right place for you.
We are currently seeking an expert in testing Motor Controls on HiL test platform. This position requires a skilled and experienced electrical engineer with indepth knowledge of electric machines, drive and motor controls. Our ideal candidate exhibits a can-do attitude and approaches their work proactively, and with vigor and determination. Candidates will be expected to demonstrate excellence in their respective fields, to possess the ability to learn quickly, and to strive for perfection within a fast-paced environment.
- Work with system engineers & SW developers to identify, generate and implement test cases and verification criteria for a system under test
- Work with test manager to configure test setups and test runs according to the test plan
- Develop test automation, automate test tools, generate and improve automation scripts
- Run tests at various levels of integration (HiL) and document and report test results
- Document and track issues as appropriate and participate in triaging of issues with different teams to drive towards root cause identification and resolution
- Work with integration engineers to design and build test benches to test and validate and high voltage and low voltage systems
- Help identify gaps in requirements and work with the relevant engineers to update the requirement documents accordingly
- Work with functional safety engineers to develop test cases and validation criteria to satisfy Functional Safety requirements as per ISO 26262
- Work with the relevant engineers to meet diagnostic coverage requirements
- Troubleshoot Systems/ECUs using lab and measurement equipment including power supplies, oscilloscopes, multimeters as well as tools such as Vector CANoe, CANalyzer, CANape and NI Tools etc
- Participate in the design of a world-class engineering effort to bring electric vehicles to a new level of refinement
- 5+ years of full time experience as HiL Test Engineer
- Electrical engineering / Physics Background
- Knowledge of electric machines and drives (Theory, Control, Dynamics)
- Knowledge of power electronics (FETs, IGBTs, Inverters, Converters)
- Knowledge of Real Time simulation systems & FPGA based systems (NI, dSPACE etc.)
- Knowledge of CAN, LIN & Automotive Ethernet protocols
- Experience with NI tools (Veristand, XNET etc)
- Experience with vector tools (CANape, CANalyzer, CANoe etc)
- Test engineering experience (Requirement analyses, Test case management tools, Automation, Scripting etc)