|Date Posted||August 4, 2022|
At Lucid, we don t just welcome diversity - we celebrate it! Lucid Motors is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace. We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, national or ethnic origin, age, religion, disability, sexual orientation, gender, gender identity and expression, marital status, and any other characteristic protected under applicable State or Federal laws and regulations.
Notice regarding COVID-19 protocols At Lucid, we prioritize the health and wellbeing of our employees, families, and friends above all else. In response to the novel Coronavirus all new Lucid employees, whose job will be based in the United States may or may not be required to provide original documentation confirming status as having received the prescribed inoculation (doses). Vaccination requirements are dependent upon location and position, please refer to the job description for more details. Individuals in positions requiring vaccinations may seek a medical and/or religious exemption from this requirement and may be granted such an accommodation after submitting a formal request to and the subsequent review and approval thereof by our dedicated Covid-19 Response team. To all recruitment agencies: Lucid Motors does not accept agency resumes. Please do not forward resumes to our careers alias or other Lucid Motors employees. Lucid Motors is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes.
Leading the future in luxury electric and mobility At Lucid, we set out to introduce the most captivating, luxury electric vehicles that elevate the human experience and transcend the perceived limitations of space, performance, and intelligence. Vehicles that are intuitive, liberating, and designed for the future of mobility. We plan to lead in this new era of luxury electric by returning to the fundamentals of great design - where every decision we make is in service of the individual and environment. Because when you are no longer bound by convention, you are free to define your own experience. Come work alongside some of the most accomplished minds in the industry. Beyond providing competitive salaries, we re providing a community for innovators who want to make an immediate and significant impact. If you are driven to create a better, more sustainable future, then this is the right place for you.
We are currently seeking an innovative Sr. Supplier Quality Engineer - BIW Stamping to contribute, promote, and drive best-in-class product quality at the various stages of product development process. This is a high-performance role that would have significant visibility to both within and outside the organization and will require technical expertise, passion, interpersonal skills to collaborate and influence outcomes, work through complexity and fast-paced environment, and establishing credibility with peers and senior management.
To ensure success, you should have deep professional technical experience implementing quality and reliability best practices, innovations and ensure validation. You will combine your expertise to advance product excellence and innovation. Candidates will be expected to demonstrate excellence in their respective fields, possess the ability to lead teams and strive for product validation within a fast-paced environment. The successful candidate exhibits a can-do attitude and approaches his or her work with vigor and determination and will have a strong track record of quality program management, preferably in an automotive or parallel industry environment.
- Includes both Supplier Quality Assurance and Supplier Quality Development. Includes supplier qualifications, action plans, audits, performance monitoring, and assisting key suppliers towards industrial standards of excellence for casting and stamping environments.
- Plan and lead product quality requirements at various product development stages.
- Collaborate and lead APQP, DFMEA, DVPR, DFQ/DFM reviews, and validation.
- Collaborate with Engineering, Manufacturing, Supply Chain to achieve product excellence goals.
- Manage and report performance metrics timely to diagnose and prioritize issues.
- Contribute ideas and best practices to successful quality gates.
- Facilitate and lead quality resolutions and innovations and continual improvements.
- Document processes and compliance with ISO9001, AIAG/ IATF16949, ISO26262 industry standards.
- Bachelor s degree in technical - Mechanical Engineering, Industrial Engineering, or Electrical Engineering.
- Technical Master s degree preferred.
- 8+ years of BIW, Stamping, and/or Casting Exp in operations, Quality, or Engineering functions.
- 6+ years of advanced product quality (APQP) experience in technical program management.
- Automotive industry experience preferred around Stamping and Casting disciplines/departments
- Advanced knowledge of the full life cycle of product quality gates during product development.
- Practical Problem Solving, DFMEA, DFM, APQP, Lean Six Sigma, and ASQ CQA Certifications.
- Exceptional timely communication and interpersonal skills.