|Date Posted||August 4, 2022|
At Lucid, we don t just welcome diversity - we celebrate it! Lucid Motors is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace. We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, national or ethnic origin, age, religion, disability, sexual orientation, gender, gender identity and expression, marital status, and any other characteristic protected under applicable State or Federal laws and regulations.
Notice regarding COVID-19 protocols At Lucid, we prioritize the health and wellbeing of our employees, families, and friends above all else. In response to the novel Coronavirus all new Lucid employees, whose job will be based in the United States may or may not be required to provide original documentation confirming status as having received the prescribed inoculation (doses). Vaccination requirements are dependent upon location and position, please refer to the job description for more details. Individuals in positions requiring vaccinations may seek a medical and/or religious exemption from this requirement and may be granted such an accommodation after submitting a formal request to and the subsequent review and approval thereof by our dedicated Covid-19 Response team. To all recruitment agencies: Lucid Motors does not accept agency resumes. Please do not forward resumes to our careers alias or other Lucid Motors employees. Lucid Motors is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes.
Leading the future in luxury electric and mobility At Lucid, we set out to introduce the most captivating, luxury electric vehicles that elevate the human experience and transcend the perceived limitations of space, performance, and intelligence. Vehicles that are intuitive, liberating, and designed for the future of mobility. We plan to lead in this new era of luxury electric by returning to the fundamentals of great design - where every decision we make is in service of the individual and environment. Because when you are no longer bound by convention, you are free to define your own experience. Come work alongside some of the most accomplished minds in the industry. Beyond providing competitive salaries, we re providing a community for innovators who want to make an immediate and significant impact. If you are driven to create a better, more sustainable future, then this is the right place for you.
The Sr. Quality Technician position requires an experienced professional with a strong background in diagnosis, maintenance, and repair of luxury vehicles and/or electric vehicles. Our ideal candidate exhibits a can-do attitude and approaches his/her work with vigor and determination. The candidate will be expected to demonstrate excellence in his/her respective field, to possess the ability to learn quickly, and to strive for perfection within a fast-paced environment.
- Diagnose and troubleshoot warranty return parts on the Lucid fleet
- Help with understanding and countermeasure activities for warranty
- Effectively work with the appropriate software suite for documentation
- Maintain a high knowledge level of high voltage, low voltage, and general electric vehicle systems
- Effectively communicate and collaborate with other members of the Lucid team (designers, engineers, technicians, etc.)
- Follow correct repair documentation procedures
- Creatively solve problems and think quickly in a busy, fast-paced environment
- Demonstrate attention to detail and passion for our customers
- Have a passion for sustainable transportation and changing the automotive industry
- High School Diploma or GED equivalent
- Possess all ASE certifications required for "Master" status, i.e. A1-A8 as well as the L3 certification
- Knowledge of High Voltage systems, Low Voltage systems, and Electric Vehicle powertrains
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Excellent troubleshooting/problem-solving/diagnosis skills
- Ability to use basic computer applications such as Microsoft Office as well as learn proprietary software
- Proof of excellence in your past position, while demonstrating profound creativity in resolving problems
- EPA 609 Certification
- Must possess a valid driver license
- You bring your own professional automotive toolbox
- AA/BS in either Automotive Technology or Business Management, or equivalent work experience
- Previous experience with EV diagnosis and repair
- Experience in luxury automobile repair environments
- Previous OEM Master Technician Certification