|Date Posted||May 7, 2021|
Trades & Services
Tenneco completed the acquisition of Federal-Mogul, a leading global supplier to original equipment manufacturers and the aftermarket. The DRiV division of Tenneco combined the strengths of Tenneco, Federal-Mogul Motorparts and Öhlins Racing to become one of the largest multi-line, multi-brand aftermarket suppliers and one of the largest global original equipment (OE) ride performance and braking suppliers to the aftermarket, light vehicle and commercial vehicle customers. DRiV contributes ~$6B annually to Tenneco's global revenue.
We are looking for a Sr. Financial Analyst. This role will support the accounting functions across the facility and report directly to the Controller. This role will have oversight of weekly, monthly and yearly financial compliance responsibilities.
The team is ready to act immediately on those candidates who are the best fit for the role. You'll first hear from someone in Talent Acquisition to schedule a phone screen, and then the next step will be a personal interview with our Hiring Manager. We pride ourselves on moving through processes quickly, and you can be sure of transparency and prompt communication throughout.
- Maintain the accounting functions in compliance with SOX and Corporate Policy.
- Prepare and input month end journal entries.
- Prepare monthly reconciliations of balance sheet accounts. Investigate and resolve reconciling items.
- Prepare key account trackers for items such as crib spend, warehousing, utilities, capex, scrap, etc.
- Track and analyze capital spending of plant engineering projects from inception to capitalization
- Assist in preparing expense trackers for forecasts, weekly flashes, and annual operating plan (budget).
- Maintain CIP and Fixed Asset Inventory including coordination of Fixed Asset Physical Inventories in compliance with policies.
- Tag control for the annual and monthly physical inventory.
- Control intercompany balances and resolve any out of balance issues when closing the books
- Monitor and assist in the resolution of open accounts payable and accounts receivable issues
Education: Bachelor's Degree in Accounting, Finance or related field.
Skills & Experience:
- 4+ years of manufacturing environment experience.
- Strong Excel data analysis skills and experience with SAP.
- Advanced skills in using Word, Power Point and Access.