|Date Posted||August 4, 2022|
At Lucid, we don t just welcome diversity - we celebrate it! Lucid Motors is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace. We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, national or ethnic origin, age, religion, disability, sexual orientation, gender, gender identity and expression, marital status, and any other characteristic protected under applicable State or Federal laws and regulations.
Notice regarding COVID-19 protocols At Lucid, we prioritize the health and wellbeing of our employees, families, and friends above all else. In response to the novel Coronavirus all new Lucid employees, whose job will be based in the United States may or may not be required to provide original documentation confirming status as having received the prescribed inoculation (doses). Vaccination requirements are dependent upon location and position, please refer to the job description for more details. Individuals in positions requiring vaccinations may seek a medical and/or religious exemption from this requirement and may be granted such an accommodation after submitting a formal request to and the subsequent review and approval thereof by our dedicated Covid-19 Response team. To all recruitment agencies: Lucid Motors does not accept agency resumes. Please do not forward resumes to our careers alias or other Lucid Motors employees. Lucid Motors is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes.
Leading the future in luxury electric and mobility At Lucid, we set out to introduce the most captivating, luxury electric vehicles that elevate the human experience and transcend the perceived limitations of space, performance, and intelligence. Vehicles that are intuitive, liberating, and designed for the future of mobility. We plan to lead in this new era of luxury electric by returning to the fundamentals of great design - where every decision we make is in service of the individual and environment. Because when you are no longer bound by convention, you are free to define your own experience. Come work alongside some of the most accomplished minds in the industry. Beyond providing competitive salaries, we re providing a community for innovators who want to make an immediate and significant impact. If you are driven to create a better, more sustainable future, then this is the right place for you.
We are currently seeking a Sr. Engineer, Field Quality Assurance. This position requires an experienced professional who will be responsible for key operations within Lucid Motors Vehicle Safety Recall, Compliance and Pre-Delivery Quality activities. He or she will be responsible for the development and management of processes to support all regulatory requirements, including the coordination of recalls, service campaigns and all other technical or regulatory compliance activities. This position will work cooperatively and cross-functionally with all areas of the Lucid team, especially Engineering, Manufacturing, Legal, Customer Relations, Field organizations, Parts and Warranty.
The successful candidate will have a strong track record of leading Safety Recall Campaigns and Post-Manufacture Quality activities with Automotive OEMs and shall exhibit a can-do attitude and approaches his or her work with vigor and determination. Candidates will be expected to demonstrate excellence in their respective fields, as well as possessing the ability to learn quickly and strive for perfection within a fast-paced environment
- Develop, manage and lead Safety, Product Recall and Post-Manufacture Quality Assurance actions to ensure vehicles meet and exceed all Lucid Quality Standards, as well as all automotive regulatory requirements
- Responsible for the overall planning, countermeasure support, repair strategy, field communications, interdepartmental coordination and government reporting duties required for the successful completion of each activity
- Ensure inter-departmental collaboration between Field Staff, Customer Care, Legal, Quality, Manufacturing, Service, Sales and Warranty groups to attain target objectives
- Support regulatory reporting data and maintain supporting documents to track compliance performance and ensure accuracy
- Support ad-hoc compliance requests (training, audits, presentations, etc.).
- Participate in final reflection activities to support recurrence prevention and continuous improvement
- Bachelor s Degree in an engineering discipline. Master s degree a plus
- 5+ years of experience with an Automotive OEM, of which at least two years of directly related experience in automotive technical, technical compliance and/or field quality assurance
- Strong knowledge of automotive regulations and automotive service environments
- Exemplary verbal, written, and presentation skills
- Able to motivate, influence, gain consensus and support within a wide variety of supporting departments and can interface well with senior management
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment with multiple simultaneous projects.