|Date Posted||June 11, 2021|
Trades & Services
Processes orders for material or merchandise received by fax, email, telephone, or personally from customer or company employee by performing the following duties.
- Calculate Sprinkler Charts by taking all data points and inputting them into applicable software.
- Calculate Custom Corner Designs
- Process VRI orders
- Must be able to work overtime and flexible hours as required.
- Safety - Must follow all safety rules and regulations, including the reporting of any hazards, violations, or injuries to your Supervisor/Leadperson no matter how minor.
- Housekeeping - Must help provide a safe working environment by maintaining good housekeeping practices.
- Responsibilities include use of Quality Business System for continuous improvement.
- Ability to apply lean principals and implement process improvements to stream line office reports and responsibilities.
- Understanding of Quality Policy and how it relates on the job.
- Equally important to the mechanical and technical aspects of the job, the successful candidate must possess the necessary soft components.
- An employee has to see the job as a reflection of personal value, initiative going beyond established procedures when necessary, the people skills to get along with others, the ability to function and interact as part of a team, leadership skills when called upon, the ability to see and achieve beyond individual tasks and know what the organizationâs mission is and how it can be accomplished.
- The existence of these skills will result in a successful relationship with the company and our culture.
- High school diploma or General Education degree (GED)
Skills & Abilities
- Proficient with Excel, Word, Access. Experience with Power Point and the Internet.
- Ability to read and interpret documents such as safety rules, operating and maintenance instructions, and procedure manuals. Ability to write routine reports and correspondence. Ability to speak effectively before groups of customers or employees of organization.
- Ability to calculate figures and amounts such as discounts, interest, commissions, proportions, percentage, area, circumference, and volume. Ability to apply concepts of basic algebra and geometry.
- Ability to apply commonsense understanding to carry out instructions furnished in written, oral, or diagram form. Ability to deal with problems involving several concrete variables in standardized situations.
Mathematical Ability: Ability to add, subtract, multiply and divide in all units of measure, using whole numbers, common fractions and decimals. Reasoning Ability: Ability to apply knowledge based understanding to carry out instructions furnished in written, oral or diagram form. Ability to define problems, collect data, establish facts and draw valid conclusions. Ability to write in-depth reports and correspondence.