|Date Posted||April 8, 2021|
ZOLL Data Systems is a leading digital health technology company servicing the needs of medics, firefighters, and other lifesavers. Our healthcare cloud-based technology solutions lead the industry in providing mission-critical service to industries that provide life-saving services. We have the resources and stability of a large company, but the nimbleness, ambition, and determination of a startup, because we used to be one. Our vision is to improve lives through transformational People and Products.
Perks & Benefits
ZOLL provides a casual work environment, competitive salaries, and a compensation structure that rewards contribution and hard work. Additionally, we have stocked kitchens, free daily organic fruit delivery, on-site fitness center, on-site cafe, dry cleaning service, social events, and much more! Our benefits package includes 401(k), medical, dental, vision, life, AD&D, flex spending accounts, STD/LTD, Paid Time Off, and tuition assistance.
The Mobile Software Development Manager will work as part of the product engineering team and is responsible for leading the development efforts for ZOLL's mobile software used during the treatment and transport of patients.
- Work with the product owner, stakeholders, UX, QA, and other engineers to create effective front-end solutions
- Perform as a Player-coach, leading and developing a team of software engineers
- Participate in all aspects of product delivery, including planning, code reviews, and cross-platform/cross-browser testing
- Work with the development team to create a user-friendly, mobile-first application to support business intelligence functions
- Provide feedback and recommendations for improvements to features, functionality, architecture, design, and performance
- Gather functional & technical requirements from stakeholders and technical users in order to help plan releases and updates
- Develop and evaluate code to ensure validity, proper structure, optimal performance, and consistency with industry best practices
- Ensure assignments are delivered on schedule and in accordance with quality standards
- Implement test plans and/or unit tests
- Adhere to established ZOLL engineering standards for UI development, database access, documentation, and development methodology
- Utilize organizational process control systems
- Other job-related duties as assigned
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science/Engineering or equivalent
- 10 years of experience in a professional software development environment implementing customer-facing, web, and mobile-based applications
- 5 years of experience in an Agile Scrum environment
- 5 years of team lead and/or management experience
- Experience with native and hybrid mobile development (Ionic, Flutter, Capacitor)
- Significant experience in AWS technologies including CloudFront, containers, Lambda functions, security, SNS, SQS
- Experience with no-SQL databases (Couchbase, CouchDB, PostgreSQL)
- Experience with serverless and microservice architectures including Docker, ECS, EKS
- 10 years of experience in enterprise database systems (SQL Server, Oracle)
- 10 years of experience with code versioning tools like Team Foundation Server (TFS), git, Bitbucket
- 10 years of experience with object-oriented design and debugging
- 10 years of experience building large-scale, highly available distributed systems
Salary Range: $130,000 to $150,000 annually depending on experience.
ZOLL appreciates and values diversity. We are an equal opportunity employer and do not discriminate in hiring or employment on the basis of race, color, religion, national origin, citizenship, gender, gender identity, genetic information, marital status, sexual orientation, age, disability, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state, or local law.
ADA: ZOLL will make reasonable accommodations in compliance with the Americans with Disabilities Act of 1990.