|Date Posted||August 4, 2022|
Location: Ottawa, ON
Our client, an industry leader in the Commercial ICI sector is looking for a Site Superintendent to join their team in Ottawa, ON. This organization prides itself on innovation, passion, and people partnerships. The ideal candidate would have previous experience in the industry, with a strong desire to join a profitable, entrepreneurial, and growing organization with lots of opportunity for future growth and career advancement
This position is responsible for managing/coordinating onsite activities, workers and subtrades to ensure projects are completed.
• Supervise and coordinate on-site construction activities
• Contribute to the development of the construction plan
• Oversee construction expenses and construction schedule
• Thorough understanding of construction methods, scheduling and plans reading.
• Thorough knowledge of Ontario Building Code.
• Thorough knowledge of Occupational Health and Safety Act.
Send your resume to for further details.
We are an equal opportunity employer that recognizes the value of a diverse workforce. All qualified individuals will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, religion, national origin, disability, or any other criteria protected by governing law.