|Date Posted||September 21, 2022|
|Category|| Construction |
|Job Type|| Permanent |
Job Title: Security Shift Supervisor - DailyPay
Location: Kansas City, MO
Environment: Convention Hall
Position Type: Full time
Pay Rate: $17.00 hr.
Shift/Hours: All shift hours
Medical, dental, vision, direct deposit, uniforms provided, 401K, paid time off, and more!
GardaWorld is now offering DailyPay (ask a team member for more details)
Who is GardaWorld?
GardaWorld is the world's largest privately-owned security services company. We protect our clients' staff and assets, wherever they are in the world. We offer different schedules, diverse work assignments spanning multiple industries and career advancement opportunities. We encourage diversity and are proud to be an equal opportunity employer. GardaWorld Security Services is looking for Supervisors to fulfill different assignments for our clients.
Job Responsibilities specific to this client site include, but are not limited to:
- Supervise & manage employees at your assigned job site
- Maintain a healthy, professional relationship with our client at the assigned site
- Provide excellent customer service to our clients
- Observe, survey, and report activities at the assigned site
- Respond quickly to critical situations
- Ability to read and write detailed reports
- Enforce client procedures, regulations, and standards
Qualifications specific to this client site include, but are not limited to:
- At least 21 years of age or older as required by applicable law or contractual requirements
- 2 years prior supervisory experience in security, military, law enforcement, corrections, related field or other industry supervisory experience
- Employee development experience
- Strong customer service experience/skills
- Availability to assist with additional account hours when needed
- Experience with managing schedules
- KCMO security license or ability to obtain (will help to obtain if needed)
General Qualifications to work in physical security at GardaWorld include:
- Possess at least a high school education or equivalent (GED)
- Pass an extensive screening process
- Legally authorized to work in the United States