|Date Posted||June 23, 2022|
Trades & Services
A growing service company, in Omaha, is searching for a Service Technician Quality Manager to join their team. The company has over 50 years' experience in the compressed air system sector.
Service Technician Quality Manager Responsibilities:
- Provide strong leadership and daily work direction and mentorship to the service team (2-4 people)
- Lead small and large projects from start to finish and gather customer feedback
- Be an active and engaged member of the leadership team (communicate actively on current project and team status- wins and issues)
- Hold regular performance conversations and identify development opportunities; including variances and corrective action if needed
- Prepare reports necessary to track team member and department performance to review with overall company KPI's and set metrics
- Serve as a technical escalation point to troubleshoot complex issues and communicate with clients and current team members
- Coordinate technical support to ensure service technicians perform all services in accordance with the vendor's recommendations and specifications
- Communicate technical information to non-technical audiences
- Identify potential challenges and implement adjusted solutions
- Work under minimal supervision and prioritize incoming tasks appropriately
- Provide feedback to management on process improvement and areas of concern
- Demonstrate a commitment to customer service, and anticipate, meet, and exceed expectations by solving problems quickly and efficiently, making customer issues and service the highest priority
- Track all department expenses. Scan all receipts and match cost to job and credit card statement.
- Exhibit leadership abilities and foster a team environment
- Utilize and learn company technology (Telegram, Zen Desk, House Call Pro, Google Workspace, QuickBooks online) to streamline the service department
- Maintain safe work environment and keep staff updated on all work safety concerns
- Handle and oversee 24-Hour Emergency Support for all service needs and oversee warranties
Service Technician Quality Manager Qualifications:
- 3+ years' direct air compressor experience
- Travel Required- The mix of office vs. field is around 70/30
- Field service and project management experience a plus
- HVAC and auto technician experience a plus
- Valid Driver's License required and in good standing
- Excellent attendance and time management skills; and able to multi-task
- Self-starter, learn quickly, detail oriented, can take and give direction well
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Proficient with computers and various software applications
- Professional appearance required (company uniforms provided)
- Must be authorized to work in the US
Please submit a resume for consideration. Only those qualified applicants with a provided resume will be contacted.
If you would like to learn more about Manufacturing opportunities, contact Camai Cassey with gpac at
Connect with me on LinkedIn
**Manufacturing Companies: If your team needs any position(s) filled, we can also assist in presenting qualified talent. Reach out for consultation TODAY!
All qualified applicants will receive consideration without regard to race, age, color, sex (including pregnancy), religion, national origin, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, military status, genetic information, or any other status protected by applicable laws or regulations.
GPAC (Growing People and Companies) is an award-winning search firm specializing in placing quality professionals within multiple industries across the United States since 1990. We are extremely competitive, client-focused and realize that our value is in our ability to deliver the right solutions at the right time.