|Category|| Mining / Oil / Gas |
We are looking for the right people - people who want to innovate, achieve, grow and lead. We attract and retain the best talent by investing in our employees and empowering them to develop themselves and their careers. Experience the challenges, rewards and opportunity of working for one of the world's largest providers of products and services to the global energy industry.
Job Duties and Responsibilities:
- Under direct supervision, rigs-up and rigs-down surface and down hole well logging equipment on work locations for the purpose of recording information about sub-surface geologic formations.
- Rigs-up and rigs-down surface and down-hole well logging equipment including electric, nuclear, sonic, other well logging tools, and pressure control equipment.
- Operates well logging equipment at job site.
- Assembles down hole well logging tools (electric, nuclear, sonic, and other well logging tools).
- Maintains, cleans and performs preventative maintenance on down-hole and surface well logging equipment.
- Performs pre and post job vehicle and equipment inspections and associated paperwork and/or reports.
- Learns how to operate pressure control equipment.
- Job tasks, correctly performed, impact indirectly on cost containment, efficiency, profitability or operations. Consequences of error are easily measured and can be confined.
- High school diploma or equivalent is required
- 6 months of experience as an Operator Assistant II-L&P.
- CDL (Licensure to drive commercial equipment) is required.
- Successful completion of Well Control Accreditation Program may be required (optional).
- Successful completion of water survival training may be required.
- Given the nature of oil field service work, the ability to communicate effectively with others is necessary.
- The ability to perform basic mathematical calculations involving addition, subtraction, multiplication, and division is required.
- Basic reading comprehension and writing skills are required.
- Basic computer skills are preferred.
- Must be knowledgeable on HMS standards and guidelines for PSL personnel.
- Promotes safety awareness and environmental consciousness, and complies with all applicable safety and environmental procedures and regulations.
- Ensures compliance with Health, Safety, and Environmental (HSE) regulations and guidelines.
- Promotes and takes an active part in quality improvement processes.
- Work located in South Texas or East Texas/Louisiana.
Halliburton is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, religion, disability, genetic information, pregnancy, citizenship, marital status, sex/gender, sexual preference/ orientation, gender identity, age, veteran status, national origin, or any other status protected by law or regulation.
3045 CR 401, Alvarado, Texas, 76009, United States
Requisition Number: 163460
Experience Level: Experienced Hire
Job Family: Operations
Product Service Line: Wireline and Perforating
Full Time / Part Time: Full Time
Additional Locations for this position: