|Location||Little Rock, Arkansas|
|Date Posted||June 23, 2022|
Call Centre / CustomerService
Service Advisor - Truck Care
Welcome to Love's!
Our service advisors are customer-focused professionals who listen to the customer's concerns and advise them on the best possible solutions. They are passionate about getting our customers back on the road quickly while driving profit through sales of service, repairs and parts.
Service Advisor Responsibilities:
* Greeting customers in person or by phone and providing exceptional customer service
* Listen to the description of problems or service needed
* Determine type of service required based on diagnosis and prepare repair orders
* Estimate the time and cost of every repair
* Advise customers on other available services
* Secure agreement from the customer prior to all repairs
* Manages delivery of required repair action by successfully setting and managing customer expectations and accepts accountability for delivering outstanding service levels
* Clearly explain the requested service of every truck
* Act as a liaison between the customers and technicians
* Maintains documentation, including purchases orders, invoices, work orders, etc.
* Verify all final invoices and reconcile work performed and charges
We have a lot to offer:
* Medical/dental/vision and life insurance plans
* Flexible scheduling
* Road to Success Program for career development
* On-the-job training
* Competitive pay (paid weekly)
* Holiday pay
* 401(k) with matching contributions
* Bonus Opportunity
* Ability to work flexible shifts-including nights, weekends, and sometimes holidays
* Previous experience as a service manager or supervisor
* Previous mechanical experience
* Ability to do some light lifting (no more than 50 lbs) and bending once in a while
* Excellent communication skills
* Basic math and computer skills
From the founding of Love's, our leaders have been passionate about providing excellent customer experiences and helping our Team Members grow. We do both within a culture of respect and inclusion. In order to sustain this culture, we will welcome individuals who are diverse in experiences, age, race, gender, sexual orientation, religion and physical or mental ability. Also, we are committed to sustaining a professional working environment where ALL people feel respected. By doing these things we will cultivate diversity of thought and a spirit of innovation.
The opportunities for professional growth are our biggest benefit! Love's continues to grow at a rate of 40+ new stores per year throughout the US. Love's is consistently ranked highly on Forbes Magazine's annual listing of America's largest privately held companies. Whether corporate, retail, restaurant, or truck care, we offer you the opportunity to drive your own career. Join today!
Job Function(s): Truck Tire Care
Love's Travel Stops & Country Stores is the industry-leading travel stop network in the United States. For more than 55 years, we've provided customers with highway hospitality and "Clean Places, Friendly Faces." We're passionate about serving drivers with clean, modern facilities stocked with fuel, food and supplies. We offer meals from popular restaurant chains, trucking supplies, showers and everything needed to get back on the road quickly. The Love's Family of Companies includes:
* Gemini Motor Transport, one of the industry's safest trucking fleets
* Speedco, the light mechanical and trucking service specialists
* Musket, a rapidly growing, Houston-based commodities supplier and trader
* Trillium, a Houston-based alternative fuels expert