|Date Posted||June 22, 2022|
Are you ready to explore a world of possibilities?
Join our DTCC family, and you'll grow your expertise and become the best version of you. As you embark on a new journey, you'll be supported and surrounded by other experts as you learn new skills, advance your career, and see the impact of your efforts every day.
Pay and Benefits:
- Competitive compensation, including base pay and annual incentive
- Comprehensive health and life insurance and well-being benefits, based on location
- Retirement benefits
- Paid Time Off and other leave of absence
- Flexible/Hybrid Work Arrangements
Why you'll love this job:
Being a member of the Enterprise Production team, the Senior Systems Engineering Analyst role is responsible for providing leadership and technical support for various applications and systems within DTCC's production, QA, PSE, DEV and test environments. The role will finish the aspects of the operating procedures within a predefined shift pattern. This role will work closely with our Enterprise Infrastructure teams and our internal business clients to resolve and advance technical support incidents where necessary.
- Support DTCC applications by providing monitoring, application, and system support for DTCC's production, QA, PSE, DEV and test environments
- Provide 24x7 support for event monitoring, incident triage and critical issue
- Provide support to all environments on a shift basis, handling any activity for any environment as required
- Provide access administration for application access to DTCC's various production, QA, PSE, DEV and test environments and applications
- Provide lead management support in maintaining the host operating system on Mainframe, UNIX, and Windows environments
- Provide oversight on IPLs, console activity and HMC activity
- Provide support and assistance with autosys jobs/boxes, mainframe scheduling activities and auto operator commands on UNIX/LINUX servers
- Identify and implement efficiencies and improvements to standard processes and procedures
- Contribute to projects by executing task deliverables and ensuring permit-to-operate (PTO) guidelines are met.
- Provide support for change management approval, execution for DTCC's data center services
**NOTE: The Primary Responsibilities of this role are not limited to the details above. **
Talents Needed For Success:
- Minimum of 2 years of related experience
- Bachelor's degree preferred or equivalent experience
Who We Are:
DTCC is the heart of the post-trade market infrastructure for the global financial services industry. From 21 locations all over the world, DTCC, through its subsidiaries, automates, centralizes and standardizes the processing of financial transactions, mitigating risk, increasing transparency and driving efficiency for thousands of broker/dealers, custodian banks and asset managers. In 2020, DTCC's subsidiaries processed securities transactions valued at more than U.S. $2.3 quadrillion.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, sex, gender, gender expression, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status. We will ensure that individuals with disabilities are provided reasonable accommodation to participate in the job application or interview process, to perform essential job functions, and to receive other benefits and privileges of employment. Please contact us to request accommodation.