|Date Posted||March 11, 2021|
Mining / Oil / Gas
Sentoria's Exploration & Production client located in Houston, TX is hiring a Senior Revenue Accountant to work on numerous complex revenue and midstream accounting tasks. This privately held company has a top- notch management team and is highly regarded in the oil & gas industry.
- Five (5) years minimum oil and gas revenue accounting
- Strong spreadsheet and reconciling accounting skills; advanced Excel
- Excalibur experience, preferred
- Bachelor's Degree from an accredited four-year university, Accounting or Finance
- Ability to complete multiple tasks of differing priorities without close supervision
- Record oil and gas revenue for Texas, both operated and non-operated properties
- Perform revenue accruals for operating and non-operating wells
- Prepares accounts receivable reconciliation report and resolves outstanding balances on a monthly basis
- Prepares general ledger (G/L) account reconciliation report and reconciles and clears balances on a monthly basis
- Prepares gas balancing statements and pipeline reconciliation reports.
- Prepare inter-company pipeline invoices and report pipeline P&L
- Prepares sales variance analysis and explains major sales fluctuations for assigned properties on a monthly basis.
- Performs special projects that require knowledge of oil and gas revenue accounting
- Setup and maintain all revenue cross references
- Perform cash application by purchaser each month
- Issue royalty checks
- Knowledge of Texas escheat process
- Knowledge of Texas severance tax reporting