|Date Posted||March 11, 2021|
Curtis Metal Finishing in Sterling Heights, and Commercial Steel Treating, in Madison Heights are seeking experienced maintenance technicians to join our team!
$25 - $28 per hour depending on previous experience!!!
Openings for Curtis Metal Finishing are currently on:
1st (7:00 a.m. - 3:00 p.m.), 2nd (3:00 p.m. - 11:00 p.m.) and 3rd (11:00 p.m. - 7:00 a.m.)
Openings for Commercial Steel Treating are currently on off shifts:
2nd (3:00 p.m. - 11:00 p.m.) and 3rd (11:00 p.m. - 7:00 a.m.)
8 hour shift, Monday to Friday, Night shift, Overtime, Weekends
The Maintenance Technicians daily tasks include maintaining, diagnosing and repairing mechanical, electrical, hydraulic and pneumatic breakdowns of all process and facility equipment.
Candidates must be experienced in electrical (including PLC), hydraulic and mechanical processes, and able to diagnose and troubleshoot in a cost-effective manner.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
· Follow policies, processes and procedures to aid and improve operational performance.
· Effectively delegate any maintenance issues to be resolved on each shift and small projects to the right skills in the team, planning and supervising effective works while reducing downtime.
· Preventative Maintenance, schedule with manage to ensure full preventative maintenance is carried out.
· Ensure that the function operates in accordance with any health, safety and environmental policies and procedures to ensure the safety and well-being of staff and visitors
· Supervise, coach and develop a high performing Maintenance team that meets agreed objectives, and which delivers best practice results, added value and continuous improvements
· Review, implement and update company records e.g. training metrics, performance reviews, risk assessments
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
· Demonstrated leadership and management skills
· Controls and PLC knowledge
· Able to lift 50lbs
· Competent in blue prints and schematics
· Ability to test and trouble shoot electrical equipment
· Excellent interpersonal skills
· Excellent organizational and follow-up skills
· Understanding of industry sector safety and environmental standards
· Competent in problem solving, team building, planning and decision making
Qualifications and Education Requirements
· 2 years minimum of relevant manufacturing experience is required.
· 2 years minimum of extensive plant level maintenance experience.
· Work authorization: United States (Required)