|Date Posted||June 22, 2022|
This Jobot Job is hosted by: Katherine Howard
Are you a fit? Easy Apply now by clicking the "Apply Now" button and sending us your resume.
Salary: $145,000 - $180,000 per year
A bit about us:
Our client is one of the largest wall and ceiling contractors in the U.S! With more than 37+ years in the construction industry. They are looking to grow their team and hire a Regional Safety Manager that is looking for stability and growth! Today they have a team of dedicated and highly-skilled professionals that are an essential element to their success.
This incredible stable company has a phenomenal employee retention ratio and for a number of reasons. They have a competitive salary base, incredible benefit packet, Opportunity for growth, 401k match and more!
Looking for a candidate with 5-7 years of safety or OHS/EHS (Occupational/Environmental Health & Safety) experience.
Why join us?
Competitive Salary base
Excellent benefits package, including medical, dental and vision insurance
Retirement savings account
Employee Stock Ownership Plan
Opportunity to grow!
- Train, supervise, develop and review the Project Team, including Project Manager, Project Engineer, Project Superintendent, General Foreman and others. Perform this function under the direction of the Operations Manager and in conjunction with the General Superintendent.
- Oversee the Project Superintendent in the execution of the work and management of the labor force to ensure productivity, optimal crew size and optimal crew ratios.
- Coordinate labor and other resources with the General Superintendent.
- Procure required equipment and tools, coordinate with and support the Warehouse Manager in maintaining accountability for tools and equipment.
- Verify that material deliveries support the construction schedule.
- Monitor materials, means and methods to achieve high productivity.
- Obtain, verify and make modifications as required, to General Contractor's schedule confirming durations and sequencing of project.
- Use the sequencing of the project for budgeting and confirmation of material orders, long lead procurement and manpower planning.
- Prepare project schedule using an approved scheduling tool.
- Coordinate with Safety Director to prepare safety plan and implement safety program onsite.
- With direction from Operations Manager, interact with General Superintendent and designate Project Team.
Review contracts, plans and specifications, fully understand scope, terms and conditions and project schedule.
- Develop master plan using Action Lists, schedules and Job cost to set goals and direction for the project and project team.
- Verify or retake-off estimates to prepare a working budget for the project based on value engineering, actual construction methods, actual quantities and estimated production rates specific to project.
- Obtain or verify pricing of materials, write and execute subcontracts, purchase agreements and purchase orders based on specific quantities, scope and schedules.
- Generate and track requests for submittals, RFI's, etc., and verify responses are received and processed completely.
- Coordinate Kick-Off and/or Job Start meeting. Communicate project scope, goals and game plan to the Project Team.
- Set-up job with Administration, review all contract provisions and identify any risks.
- Prepare budget and submit to Operations Manager for approval.
- Work with upper management to optimize cash flow for the project, project billings and expenses for the duration of the project.
- Prepare and price EWA's and scope changes. Submit change orders to customers and follow-up through receipt of executed documents.
- Analyze job cost reports weekly to verify accuracy. Identify and correct problems in execution or reporting.
- Verify that contract status, budget and percentage of completion are in alignment forecasting an accurate projected cost at completion.
- Prepare the schedule of values; prepare requisitions for billing in coordination with Administration and Management.
- Maximize gross profit margins, timely billings and collections.
Interested in hearing more? Easy Apply now by clicking the "Apply Now" button.