|Date Posted||May 5, 2021|
SUMMARY OF POSITION:
Essential Duties and Responsibilities include the following:
The Intercompany Sr. Analyst will have an active role in managing the Intercompany monthly close process, including responsibility for journal entries, reconciling accounts, and performing flux analysis to identify cause of change. The position is a direct report to the Manager, Intercompany.
- Monthly review of Intercompany transactions and manage trade partner confirmations.
- Prepare post close analysis of Intercompany and resolve variances.
- Review Intercompany clearing accounts and prepare entries to cross-charge partners.
- Manage Intercompany settlement process.
- Prepare monthly reconciliations of Intercompany accounts.
- Perform analysis on balance sheet accounts.
- Assist in Intercompany process redesign and identify areas of opportunity.
- Adhoc projects as needed.
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- Bachelor's Degree in Accounting
- Experience of 3-5 years in Corporate accounting with a complex global organization
- Possess strong analytical, problem-solving and organizational skills
- Proficient in Excel including strong knowledge of pivot tables, V-lookups and conditional formulas
- Strong verbal and communication skills, with the ability to interact with all levels in the organization
- Ability to work with minimal supervision and under tight deadlines
- Experience with ERP systems and large complex data sets
- Experience working with foreign currency transactions
The position has supervisory responsibilities.
EDUCATION AND WORK EXPERIENCE
- Bachelor's Degree in Accounting/Finance
- Experience of 3-5 years in a Corporate accounting role
- Experience in a complex global organization
- CPA preferred
- Strong business and financial acumen
- Ability to analyze qualitative data
- Exceptional analytical, statistical, quantitative, and deduction skills
· Ability to communicate effectively in a multicultural, multinational environment and mobilize cross-functional high performance teams
· Exceptional verbal communication skills
· Excellent written communication skills
· Proficiency using MS Office - Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook
· Ability to communicate effectively, both verbally and in writing, with all levels of the organization
· Active listening skills
· Ability to effectively plan and organize
· Ability to lead, delegate, and train others
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
While performing the duties of this job, the team member is regularly required to use hands to finger, handle, or feel and talk or hear. The team member frequently is required to sit. The team member is occasionally required to stand, walk and reach with hands and arms. The employee must occasionally lift and/or move up to 25 pounds. Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision.
The work environment characteristics described here are representative of those an employee encounters while performing the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
Normal office working environment and open site environment with materials and machinery.
This position description has been designed to indicate the general nature and level of work performed by an employee. It is not designed to contain or be interpreted as a comprehensive inventory of all responsibilities required of employees assigned to this position.,