|Date Posted||May 8, 2021|
Call Centre / CustomerService
The safety and security of CSC Corptax's current and prospective employees, customers, and the communities we serve are our top priorities.
Due to coronavirus (COVID-19) concerns, we have transitioned to virtual interviews for the foreseeable future. We look forward to all video and phone interview conversations with our prospective candidates.
We are always in search of top talent to join the CSC Corptax family. If you are looking for a career change, don't hesitate to apply or reach out to us. We'll have virtual interactions until we are able to move forward again with in-person interactions.
Ready to grow?
So are we.
A Self-Service Analyst analyzes a customer service department's operations and provides recommendations on ways to improve productivity and customer satisfaction levels. Using various data such as customer satisfaction reports, surveys and complaint logs, Self-Service Analysts are able to develop strategies and techniques to enhance the department's effectiveness and self-service capabilities. They may also work directly with customers helping to troubleshoot issues and resolve customer dissatisfaction.
Self-Service Analysts are part of a customer service department and work under the supervision of the customer service manager.
Self-Service Analyst Duties and Responsibilities
- Perform Research and Analyses - Self-Service Analysts are responsible for gathering data and doing research. They use customer service data, observations and market trends and reports to get a clear picture of the department's operations and ways to improve it. Some analysts focus on the customer service experience, while others are hired to improve a company's profit margins and sales. Self-Service Analysts must know how to conduct research as well as analyze the results. They must also be able to translate their findings into easy to understand reports or presentations for management.
- Develop Strategies - Self-Service Analysts then are tasked with providing the department with process for the digital experience. They will often work closely with subject matter experts, support teams or management to develop and implement plans.
- Identify Solutions - Self-Service Analysts are responsible for reviewing the digital service model from end-to-end and finding solutions that eliminate case volume and automate processes for both employees and customers. Once identified, they must work with other staff members to deliver on the identified solutions.
- Train Employees - Self-Service Analysts are responsible for training employees in new processes and strategies to help improve the customer experience. They may be training customer service representatives on ways to improve customer satisfaction or training customers directly.
Self-Service Analyst Skills
- Self-Service Analysts should possess interpersonal skills and be excellent communicators. Staying calm under pressure and having wonderful customer service skills are also important. They must also work well with minimal supervision and be highly organized.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office Suite
- Knowledge of customer service practices
- Data analysis experience
- Knowledge of research practices
- Experience working in customer service or sales
- Marketing or advertisement experience
- Passion for digital self-service and the customer journey
- Process improvement focused from the customer perspective
- Competitive compensation and benefit programs including 401(k) with company match, medical, dental, vision, and vacation plans are just a few of the many ways we reward our employees for their excellent performance
- Continuous on-the-job training, mentoring, and tuition reimbursement to advance your professional skills
- Career ownership with opportunities to drive your career forward and advance within the company
- Opportunity to work with top customers directly and have an immediate and direct impact on their work and save them time
- Ergonomic sit or stand work stations
- A casual work environment with flexible schedules and work from home options
- Our diversity is our strength. Our employees create an environment where everyone is valued and respected. Diverse teams give us a competitive advantage and drive innovation. We are empowered to do what is right for each other and our customers. Though we have many diverse employees, we are one company that encourages everyone to bring their best selves to work every day. We're better together. Some people call this diversity and inclusion-we call it being genuine. CSC Corptax is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
CSC Corptax is a market leader in leading-edge commercial tax software and process solutions. We're transforming tax through technology, business process expertise, and award-winning support. Our clients achieve breakthrough performance using the first and only single system on the market for end-to-end tax. Our unmatched automation aligns processes, enhances speed and transparency, improves analytics, and lowers risk across the tax life cycle. CSC Corptax provides solutions to a multitude of Fortune 1000 firms, including more than 50% of the Fortune 500 and 60% of the Fortune 100, and has been nationally recognized as a top company to work for in Illinois and Texas.
#corptax #remote #li-dnp