|Date Posted||April 8, 2021|
Call Centre / CustomerService
You're a friendly professional who is trustworthy, honest and on-time. You embrace our unique company culture and are ready to take the initiative because you're organized, trainable and know what it takes to achieve exceptional results...
You've got a can-do attitude, reliable transportation and a working smartphone so you can go anywhere at any time to protect people, property & peace of mind. You are observant and keeping people safe is your thing...
You only accept the best performance from yourself and you know that being flexible is what success demands. You're a self-starter that works well alone or as part of a team... You're passionate, motivated and above all, ready to push yourself to achieve more.
If you believe we just describe you then we invite you to apply!
A word of warning... Delta Protective Services isn't for everyone and we're OK with that. We are looking for security professionals that have a passion for protecting people, property and peace of mind. You'll be expected to push yourself and live up to our core values of Excellence, Accountability and Commitment & Honesty every day. At Delta Protective Services We Create Safe Communities and this vision drives everything we do.
We are a serious company doing serious work and only want serious people to Join Our Team.
Stockton Security Officer
Text for more info:
Pay Rates: $14.50 - $16.35 per hour
You are an experienced security officer with open availability. Most shifts are nights, weekends & holidays. Overtime may also be available. This is a standing/walking post where you will do foot patrols. You are always polite, professional and courteous. You have your own smartphone & are familiar with common mobile apps. You are always highly visible and follow post orders & client instructions and you like keeping clients and the public safe.
- Keep your Guard Card & BSIS training current.
- Follow company policies, post orders and client instructions.
- Be highly visible & do walking patrols of property.
- Prevent trespassing, theft & vandalism.
- Reports your activities on smart phone app(s).
- Alert law enforcement when a crime or emergency occurs.
- Work all hours assigned.
- Other tasks as they are assigned.
You must stand and walk while on duty. Always be alert and sometimes work during adverse weather conditions. Good verbal & writing communication in English. Be on time work alone for long periods of time. Good teamwork skills leadership skills to set a good example for others and be promoted.
- Have a valid California Guard Card.
- Be drug-free.
- Have reliable transportation.
- Have a working smart phone with mobile data.
- Work weekends & holidays.
- FREE BSIS Guard Card Training for employees - $473.00 value!
- $1.00 per hour training reimbursement
- .25¢ per hour uniform reimbursement
- .25¢ per hour cell phone reimbursement
- Health CarePaid Sick Time
- Weekly Pay
No GUARD CARD? No Problem! Just go to to get all your training.