|Date Posted||June 11, 2021|
Looking for a career that's Weather-Proof AND Recession-Proof? We're growing our team!
- Have a high-detail personality?
- Enjoy a quick-paced work environment?
- Feel comfortable communicating with a variety of personalities over the phone?
- Like talking daily with your teammates and work crews?
Accord Group is looking for a confident decision maker who loves organizing resources and building a perfect project schedule to join our corporate staff in our national headquarters located in Lee's Summit, MO. . The right candidate will be detailed, independent and enjoy a fast pace environment.
The main responsibility of this role is to coordinate project schedules with crews, onsite construction supervisors, and material suppliers. They will ensure materials are available and delivered for the build to be completed on a timely schedule. Additionally they will assist the Customer Service team as needed with day-to-day objective.
- Organizing details for time-sensitive tasks and projects
- Handling multiple projects at a time including switching between tasks
- Providing multiple updates each day to ensure the project builds are starting and ending on time
- Building healthy working relationships with both corporate and field teammates
- Consistent computer-based tasks and projects
- Multiple projects at a time with varying deadlines
- Independent work while working alongside various teammates
- Large amount of communication via phone, email, internal messaging, and texting
- Proficient in general technology (chat, email, g-suite, web based software)
Will be Working With:
- National Support Center Manager
- Sales Reps
- Project Managers
- Onsite Construction Supervisors
Here's what you need to know about us…
10 years ago, our founder and Entrepreneur of the Year finalist by Ernst & Young, Dustin Doll discovered quickly that insurance restoration was profitable and had a massive market yet to be captured. An athlete growing up and throughout his college years, Dustin learned to display discipline, humility and integrity with excellence and has continued to carry those values personally and professionally. Guided by these core values, he has grown the company exponentially and it's poised to become the industry leader in insurance restoration.
Today, we're 200+ teammates strong and expanding to new locations yearly. Not only have we received recognition from Inc. 5000 two years in a row, we are recognized in the KC Business Journal as a Top 35 fastest growing company
This is a full-time opportunity to join our team! Within this role, you will have both potential and opportunity to further progress on our leadership team. This is your chance to make a positive difference with us and we're excited about the possibility of meeting our new teammate!
Apply online or learn more about us on our website: .
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $12.00 - $14.00 per hour