|Date Posted||June 10, 2021|
This position is for a Sales Director at GCC, a fluid power distribution company with offices in Florida, Washington & Oregon. The sales manager will be responsible for growth in business throughout the Washington & Oregon territories and for direct management of the outside sales team. This position has potential for promotion into a larger role upon successful ramp-up and sales growth. It is imperative that they are a self-starter, have fluid power experience and understand how to interact with customers, vendor partners and manage a team.
- Manage growth of sales with direct management of sales team, solve challenges and understand how the organization can provide value to current customers as well as win new business.
- Ability to identify target customers, industries & applications; dedicated time to customer visits and meetings with sales personnel; mentoring and developing new sales talent.
- Meeting sales, profitability, cash flow, and business goals and objectives in partnership with management team for the region.
- Develop and manage strong relationship with vendor partners, secure agreements with new vendor partners to expand product offering and partner with vendors on strategic growth initiatives.
- Collaborate with the management team to develop and implement plans for the operational infrastructure of systems, processes, and personnel designed to accommodate the growth objectives of the organization.
- Prepare, communicate, and execute comprehensive strategic plans and programs for the company to meet changing market and competitive conditions.
- Support and participate in the organization's continual improvement program, to conform to ISO 9001 requirements and understand the implications of not conforming with the Quality Management System.
Bachelor's Degree in Business Administration, Engineering, Industrial Distribution or related field, or combination of education and experience acceptable.
- 3-5 years of experience in management
- 5-10 years relevant experience in Sales or Engineering.
- Knowledge of hydraulics, pneumatics and automation systems.
- Fluid Power Certification a plus.
We offer a competitive salary and benefits package, including medical, dental, vision, life and disability insurance, and 401(k) plans with company match. A unique benefit GCC offers as part of Employee Owned Holdings, Inc. is an employee stock ownership plan.
What is an ESOP?
ESOP is a special retirement program that allows employees to own stock in the company. When you join EOHI, you automatically begin investing in your future (without having to purchase shares). We are a high growth company committed to training our employee owners to develop their skills and advance in their careers.
- Studies also show that retirement account balances for ESOP companies are 2.5 times higher.
- ESOP companies grow 2.5 times faster than those companies without employee ownership.
- Research shows employee owned companies are superior in performance, employee benefits and employee morale because everyone is working towards a common goal.