|Date Posted||June 22, 2022|
Location: Muskogee, Oklahoma
Req ID: 3321
GAYLOR ELECTRIC INC.
The HIGHEST PERFORMING NATIONAL CONTRACTOR OF EXCELLENCE, delivering on our Cornerstone of Reliable Resources, Outcomes, and Insights; dedicated to innovation, quality, and our genuine care for people.
Integrity > Customer Service > Safety > Sales Growth > Teamwork > Return on Investment > Performance > Personnel Development
GAYLOR ELECTRIC is committed to the safety, well-being & future of its employees!
WHAT WE OFFER
- Competitive Compensation Package
- Medical, Dental, & Vision Insurance
- Company Match Health Savings Account
- Paid Holidays
- Paid Time Off
- Company Match 401K Program
- Life Insurance
- Short-term Disability
- Long-term Disability
- Best in Class Craft & Management Training
- Opportunities for Growth
SCOPE OF WORK:
Implements and enforces Company and/or customer safety programs and procedures in order to reduce the frequency of work related accidents and injuries with emphasis on aggressive prevention efforts for on-the-job accidents and injuries. Reports directly to the assigned Safety Manager with guidance provided by the corporate Risk Manager.
- Develop and implement an accident prevention program and training plan to meet project safety specs and requirements.
- Identify safety work permits and assure compliance with project contract plans.
- Conduct incident/investigation reporting in a timely manner.
WHAT YOU OFFER
- EDUCATION: High school graduate, holder of G.E.D., or equivalent studies/experience. OSHA 30
- EXPERIENCE: Previous safety management/administration experience. Knowledge of construction OSHA rules, regulations and record keeping. Strong administrative, computer, organization, and communication skills required.
- At a minimum, safety representatives are expected to have at least five years of experience managing safety as well as completed.
- OSHA's 30-hour course in Construction Safety and Health. Contractors must submit for approval their safety representative's credentials prior to beginning any work onsite with 20 or more contractor team members.
GAYLOR ELECTRIC, INC. is an equal opportunity employer and gives consideration for employment to qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity/expression, national origin, disability or protected veteran status.
EOE AA M/F/Vet/Disability