|Date Posted||August 4, 2022|
BRIEF DESCRIPTION ($20-$36/hr)
We pride ourselves on hiring the best candidates to join the BluSky family, and are passionate about our team, our culture, and our services. BluSky is seeking the most talented, driven, and professional individuals who want to grow their careers, be a part of a supportive team, and have passion to succeed.
The Restoration Supervisor is a first-responder on emergency fire and water property loss situations and is the secondary position of understanding, organizing and directing on site activities. These activities shall lead to the workmanlike completion of an assigned task within the scope, budget, and schedule. The On Call Supervisor reports to the Project Manager.
PRINCIPAL DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES
- Report to the Project Manager.
- Responsible for the efficiency and progress of most day to day field operations.
- Work with the Project Manager to understand and execute the scope of work.
- Work with the Project Manager to create and execute the schedule.
- Assist with the daily planning and activity at project site.
- Conducts safety toolbox talks and compliance to BluSky safety Policies
- Ensures crews have the equipment and material needed to perform work.
- Ensures the quality of work being performed meets the highest standards of workmanship based on industry standards.
- Has awareness of the safety and protection of building occupants and workers on the site at all times.
- Completes inspections of work progress and verifies completion.
- Maintain daily documentation of activities, moisture logs, communications and equipment.
- Provide prompt solutions to any changes or issues that arise on project.
- Communicate clearly with the Project Manager, Project Director and customer regarding any current and relevant project conditions; as necessary
- Provide the highest level of customer service
- Strict adherence to all company Best Practices, safety and legal requirements
- Report any/all job site accidents to BluSky Safety Consultant, Project Manager and Human Recourses.
- 1 year of restoration industry experience (water, fire, mold) is preferred
- Previous supervisory experience is preferred
- Excellent communicator, both verbally and written.
- Understanding of MS Word, Excel, Microsoft Outlook.
- Ability to work with people in a professional manner.
- Ability to encourage and motivate people to ensure high productivity
- Maintain flexibility in schedule in the event of unavoidable delays or project changes, as needed
- Demonstrates excellent leadership qualities.
- Ability to execute quality control/assurance.
- Maintains a valid and current driver s license; CDL a plus
- Availability for travel in response to out of town projects and/or catastrophic events
- Successfully pass a national criminal background check and motor vehicle report background check
- Successfully pass a pre-employment drug screening
WORK ENVIRONMENT & PHYSICAL DEMANDS
Work environment characteristics described here are representative of those an employee encounters while performing the essential functions of this job. The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
BluSky offers this position a competitive hourly rate and a comprehensive benefits package that includes health insurance plans (medical, dental, and vision), life and disability insurance, a 401(k) plan with guaranteed match, 12 paid holidays, and PTO.
BluSky Restoration is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
We are committed to providing equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants without regard to race, ethnicity, religion, color, sex (including childbirth, breast feeding and related medical conditions), gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, ancestry, citizenship status, uniform service member and veteran status, marital status, pregnancy, age, protected medical condition, genetic information, disability, or any other protected status in accordance with all applicable federal, state and local laws.