|Location||San Francisco, California|
|Date Posted||June 22, 2022|
Residential Construction Manager
A rapidly growing, eco-friendly single family homebuilder in the East Bay of San Francisco is urgently seeking their next Construction Manager! This company provides above market salary, amazing benefits and potential growth opportunities. If you're a residential homebuilding Construction Manager, with production or semi-custom homebuilding experience, and are ready to make the next step in your homebuilding career
Qualifications for Construction Manager/Superintendent
- Four-year degree from an accredited university with construction management, engineering, or business concentrations prefered but not required
- 3+ years' experience in building production or semi-custom single family homes
- Proven experience in a project management role with the ability to execute/manage multiple projects simultaneously
- Proven ability to organize necessary resources, including people, tools and time to meet tight deadlines and achieve desired results
- Ability to take initiative and seek responsibility
- Ability to foster positive relationships with colleagues, clients, subcontractors and vendors
- Advanced knowledge of construction scheduling and forecasting
- Safety management experience in residential construction industry
- Enthusiasm for fostering inclusive work environment and leading diverse teams
Construction Manager/Superintendent Compensation and Benefits
- Industry leading compensation
- Complete benefits package
- Positive work environment
- Growth Opportunities
Send your CONFIDENTIAL resume to or; for additional information on this opportunity, contact Tim Hatch directly at . Only those qualified applicants with a provided resume will be contacted.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration without regard to race, age, color, sex (including pregnancy), religion, national origin, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, military status, genetic information, or any other status protected by applicable laws or regulations.
GPAC (Growing People and Companies) is an award-winning search firm specializing in placing quality professionals within multiple industries across the United States since 1990. We are extremely competitive, client-focused and realize that our value is in our ability to deliver the right solutions at the right time.