|Category|| Call Centre / CustomerService |
Are you looking to become a REMOTE Customer Service Representative in Texas? Take the first step to begin your new career with PeopleShare today!
MUST RESIDE IN TEXAS.
PeopleShare is committed to providing all training, on-boarding, and state licensing as an investment in the long-term careers of our associates... AT NO COST TO YOU
Details for the Remote Customer Service Representative:
- Pay: $17.00-17.50 per hour + Competitive Incentives!!
- Hours of Operation: Monday-Sunday: 6:00 AM - 11:00 PM CST (Multiple Shifts)
- Virtual 5 Week Training: Tuesday-Saturday 12:30pm-9:00pm CST
- FULLY REMOTE POSITION
- Direct hire
The Remote Customer Service Representative embodies these values:
- Very engaged and detail-oriented
- Highly developed customer service skills
- Technologically versed
What is in it for the Remote Customer Service Representative:
- You will obtain a state insurance license prior to the direct hire of this position that is paid for by PeopleShare and yours to keep at no cost to you
- Attend training that will help with long term career path goals.
- Remote job with ability to work from home.
- Not required to push sales or meet a certain quota
Job Responsibilities for the Remote Customer Service Representative:
- Handle inbound calls from existing and prospective customers regarding insurance coverage, renewals, enrollments, etc.
- Provide quality customer service to build credibility, trust, rapport, and relationships with customers
- Multi-task/navigate through several different automation systems while on the phone
- Resolve customer service inquiries
Qualifications for the Remote Customer Service Representative:
- High School Diploma or GED
- Skilled in Microsoft Office and other electronic application environments
- 3-5 years of customer service experience
- 1+ year(s) of sales or call experience (preferred)
PeopleShare is the leading Staffing Agency in the region and has temporary to hire and permanent jobs in Pennsylvania (PA) - King of Prussia, Center City Philadelphia, West Chester, Norristown, Conshohocken, Horsham, Lansdale, Montgomeryville, Hatboro, Wayne, Malvern, Media, Plymouth Meeting, Exton, Collegeville, Oaks, Phoenixville, Royersford, Pottstown, Media, Chester, and the Main Line. We have openings for receptionist, insurance agent, data entry, customer service, collections, call center, administrative assistant, income tax preparer, accounts payable clerk, accounts receivable clerk, file clerk, warehouse, assembly, production, production operators, food and beverage manufacturers, forklift, machine operators, maintenance mechanics and office managers.
PeopleShare provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or genetics. In addition to federal law requirements, PeopleShare complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation, and training.