|Date Posted||June 23, 2022|
Trades & Services
BPM and its affiliates are a vertically integrated real estate investment and property management firm that employ approximately 1,200 + people and manage over 50,000 multifamily units. BPM is a real estate property manager whose principals have over 25 years of success in owning, operating and managing multifamily communities and commercial office buildings. BPM is headquartered in Salt Lake City, UT with affiliated offices in New York, NY, San Francisco, CA and Orlando, FL. Please see for more information.
In the competitive environment of commercial investment real estate, Bridge has developed a superior team of property management specialists. The Property and Asset Management team (BPM) is responsible for executing each multifamily asset's business plan developed in the acquisition phase of the investment cycle. BPM was founded on the belief that the successful execution of a property's business plan can generate superior cash flow and value appreciation.
The Rehab Repair Technician is responsible for performing various maintenance functions that are necessary to maintain and enhance the value of the community. They work with the maintenance team and management to ensure the quality of work meets the standards set by the owner and resident.
* Completion of all rehab turns.
* Perform tasks associated with electrical, plumbing, carpentry, masonry and painting
* Maintain, repair and replace HVAC systems
* Repair and treat structures such as showers, sinks, appliances, doors, cabinets, walls and building exteriors
* Schedule and complete preventative maintenance
* Assist in monitoring all work being performed by outside contractors
* Monitor and maintain all building systems as assigned
* Assist with maintenance of grounds such as trash pick-up, sweep sidewalks and light landscaping
* Make ready units for new move-ins
* Assure safety practices are used which comply with all company, local, city, state and federal guidelines
* Follow Bridge policies and procedures and comply with Fair Housing, state and federal laws
* Regular, on-time attendance
* Special projects and other responsibilities as assigned
* Basic understanding of electrical, plumbing, painting, masonry and carpentry
* Working knowledge of HVAC systems
* Follow oral and written instructions
* Ability to communicate with residents, co-workers and management
* Ability to climb up to 40 feet
* Color vision and the ability to hear
About the Benefits
* A highly competitive base salary;
* Bonus eligibility based on individual and team performance;
* Longer term incentives based on position and team performance:
* A suite of benefits including comprehensive medical, dental and vision;
* Concierge to help you organize your healthcare;
* Company matched 401K;
* Pet Insurance;
* Onsite gym and snacks at select offices;
* Generous paid time off including parental leave.