|Location||San Leandro, California|
|Date Posted||June 22, 2022|
Join Our Team!
Sunbelt Rentals strives to be the customer's first choice in the equipment rental industry. From pumps to scaffolding to general construction tools, we aim to be the only call needed to outfit a job site with the proper equipment. Not only do we offer a vast fleet that ranks among the best in the industry, we pair it all with a friendly and knowledgeable staff. Our employees are our greatest asset, and although we present a comprehensive equipment offering, our expertise and service are what truly distinguish us from the competition.
We pride ourselves on investing in our workforce and offer competitive benefits, as well as extensive on-the-job training for all eligible employees.
As a highly successful national company, we are constantly looking for talented individuals to support our growth. If you are interested in pursuing a rewarding career, we invite you to review our opportunities!
JOB DESCRIPTION SUMMARY
Are you seeking an entrepreneurial, empowering workplace that allows you to:
• Develop a career track
• Leverage your current skills while developing new skills
• Work with an incredible team of people
Sunbelt Rentals--the fastest growing rental business in North America--is seeking a Foreman. As a Pump and Power Foreman, you will lead successful projects requiring the set up and tear down labor for Pump & Power equipment, including bypass pumping, special events require generators, power distribution, a/c, and heat, and water restoration projects and disaster response.
DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES
• Leadership - motivating and coaching team members during the project
• Planning - creating a project plan and executing with team members
• Delegation - assign tasks to crew members to successfully accomplish daily goals
• Communication - represent Sunbelt in communicating with the customer and internal resources
• Project Management - create project timelines accurately.
• Maintain tools and necessary supplies to successfully complete projects
• Documentation of projects from daily notes, labor logs, progress reports, and all other necessary documentation as part of the protocol for each project
• Assist with cleanliness of shop and yard when not assigned a project
• Assist with deliveries, pick-ups, and every day business when not assigned a project
• Basic Equipment knowledge and troubleshooting - pumps, generators, power distribution, a/c, heater, and shoring
• Strong Mechanical background preferably in a similar industry
• Strong leadership skills with a history of previous success
• Construction background
• Excellent time management skills
• Basic equipment operating skills - forklift, skid loader, etc.
• Class A CDL preferred.
• Must be able to perform physical labor and lift up to 100 pounds on a regular basis.
The physical demands of this role require bending, squatting, crouching, reaching, lifting 50 pounds or more, and working indoors/outdoors when required by the job. The above description is not a complete listing of all miscellaneous, incidental or similar duties which may be required from day to day. Reasonable accommodations may be made to comply with applicable laws. Sunbelt Rentals is an Equal Opportunity Employer - Minority/Female/Disabled/Veteran and any other protected class.
Gear up for an exciting career!
If a current Sunbelt Rentals employee has referred you for an employment opportunity please notify them that you are applying for this position. In order for the employee to get a referral bonus they need to contact their regional recruiter.