|Date Posted||May 5, 2021|
Mining / Oil / Gas
Aureus is now hiring a Maintenance Professional for our Diesel Pumping fleet and associated light/heavy equipment. Aureus is a growing full cycle Water Management company dedicated to providing ESG solutions to our clients through innovative equipment and thinking.
Aureus is a full cycle water management company servicing North America. We are currently accepting resumes for the following position: Mechanic
Under the supervision of the Operations Manager, you will perform mechanical tasks in the repair, maintenance, inspection and certification of Aureus equipment with minimal supervision. All tasks and assignments follow established procedures while working in a professional, safe and cost-effective manner.
- Ability to perform inspections as required by the and the National Safety Code, Ability to analyze and solve complex technical problems and recommend custom solutions.
- Ability to perform mechanical repairs as required on Water Transfer Pumps, Mobile Equipment,, Heaters
- Travel to the field to support field operations with maintenance requests as needed.
- Demonstrates the ability to plan and prioritize work and material requirements and operate independently.
- Expected to plan and supervise the activities of junior staff assigned to them.
- Expected to play a leading role in implementing and promoting work place safety and professionalism and recommend positive work place change.
- Accountable for compliance with all shop policies and safe work practices and performing work in a cost effective and professional manner inline with Aureus Values and Principles.
- To communicate and follow Company Policies, Procedures and Guidelines.
- May perform other duties as assigned.
- Demonstrates a personal commitment and proactive approach to Environment, Health & Safety (EH&S) through participation in all applicable EH&S programs and ensures safe operation of the branch, team or unit and compliance with all Company EH&S policies and procedures.
Experience & Training
- Minimum 5 years of Mechanical Experience including Diesel Centrifugal Pump Maintenance (Cornell & Pioneer)
- Must possess a clean driver's abstract
- Full understanding of all relevant safety and compliance regulations, policies and generally accepted work practices relating to equipment demand and preventative maintenance shop operations.
- Full understanding of all elements of the job (i.e.: shop safety, shop work practices, mechanical systems, use of all hand and power).
- Computer proficiency and ability to learn new software
- Proven organizational and problem-solving skills
- Effective interpersonal and communication skills
- Valid safety tickets required: First Aid, H2S Alive, WHIMIS
- Must be physically fit and able to pass our pre-employment screening
- Physical requirements include bending, safely lifting up to 20 kgs, working in a noisy and sometimes dusty environment, pull/push and stairs
- Willing to work outdoors and in inclement weather
Skills & Expectations
- Must have legal authorization to work in the USA on a full-time basis
- Willing to comply with all safety policies and procedures
- Willing to comply with Aureus' drug & alcohol-free and harassment-free work environment
- Willing to work in a diverse and team-oriented environment
Aureus is dedicated to mitigating health and safety risks associated with our business activities and is committed to providing a safe work environment for all workers and public. A condition of your employment with Aureus is the successful completion of a pre-employment screening that may include drug & alcohol testing, background checks, a drivers record check and other testing as required.
Only candidates regionally located please (Colorado/Wyoming & Surrounding).
Only selected candidates will be contacted for an interview. No phone calls please.