|Location||Fort Lauderdale, Florida|
|Date Posted||June 22, 2022|
Project Manager - FDOT projects
This Jobot Job is hosted by: Pablo Forster
Are you a fit? Easy Apply now by clicking the "Apply Now" button and sending us your resume.
Salary: $60,000 - $75,000 per year
A bit about us:
We are a leading U.S.-based global infrastructure advisor specializing in the planning and design of facilities that shape and serve our coastlines, harbors, and rivers, as well as an innovator in the transportation complexities associated with the movement of freight. The firm provides clients worldwide with customized service and a level of excellence that have become the firm's hallmark in several primary practice areas - ports and harbors; coastal, environmental, and water resources; urban waterfronts and marinas; transportation, bridges, and rail; inspection and rehabilitation; and energy.
We are seeking a Project Manager to join our Transportation group in Orlando. As the ideal candidate, you will have 10 to 20 years of experience working on traffic operations projects with the Florida Department of Transportation (FDOT). You will be comfortable performing technical tasks, mentoring employees, and experienced in pursuing new work and client relations.
Why join us?
1. Competitive compensation based on experience
2. Industry-leading benefits
3. Excellent growth and company culture
Duties and responsibilities:
- Project management
- Project engineering, design, planning, and computations
- Contributes to projects that include the final design and preparation of plans, specifications, and studies associated with traffic analysis
- Plans and organizes technical project assignments
- Assists with the hiring, training, and development of staff
- Demonstrates expertise in traffic engineering
- Preparation of technical reports, proposals and direct interface with clients and agencies
- Actively participates in business development strategy and implementation
- Travels periodically to work site and other project-related locations
- Ability to effectively work independently and collaboratively in a team environment
- Bachelor of Science in Civil Engineering from an accredited college
- Master of Science in Traffic/Transportation Engineering (desired)
- Florida Professional Engineer (PE) license
- Professional Traffic Operations Engineer (PTOE) is a plus
- Advanced Temporary Traffic Control certification (Florida) is a plus
- 10 to 20 years of progressive experience in Traffic Engineering
- Respected and known by the Florida Department of Transportation. Districts 4 and/or 6 a plus
- Experience with transportation planning, engineering, and operations
- Experience with maintenance of traffic (MOT); traffic signing; traffic signals; pavement markings; lighting design; geometric design; traffic forecasting; and design of transportation improvements
- Proficiency using MicroStation, AutoCAD, Synchro, and Microsoft Office
- Effective communication (verbal and written) and presentation skills
Interested in hearing more? Easy Apply now by clicking the "Apply Now" button.