|Date Posted||September 21, 2022|
|Category|| Engineering |
|Job Type|| Permanent |
POSITION Project Manager Water/Wastewater
About the Organization
BETA Group, Inc., a multi-office engineering, landscape architecture, and planning firm, was established in 1982 and has grown to become a regional leader in the fields of transportation/traffic engineering and planning, civil/site engineering, structural engineering, water/wastewater engineering, landscape architecture, urban design, & planning, GIS/asset management, environmental sciences, and construction services. BETA has offices in Lincoln, RI; Norwood, Worcester, and Chicopee, MA; Hartford, CT; and Manchester, NH; and employs a staff of engineers, scientists, planners, landscape designers, technicians, and construction managers.
BETA is an equal employment opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status or any other characteristic protected by law. BETA does not sponsor Visas. Applicants must be eligible for employment in the United States of America.
Are you looking for an exciting new opportunity at a well-respected, growing firm? Take the next step in your career at BETA. We have an immediate opening for an experienced Project Engineer in our Norwood office. In this role, you will work alongside industry-leading engineers, planners, and landscape architects on high-profile water, wastewater, and stormwater projects.
- Work with team on a variety of water, wastewater, and stormwater related projects
- Plan, schedule, conduct or coordinate detailed phases of projects
- Produce high-quality designs, reports, and models, responsible for ensuring proper quality control procedures on all projects
- Serve as contact for primarily Massachusetts client base
- Strong proficiency with AutoCAD
- Ability to handle and prioritize multiple ongoing projects at once
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- Ability to prepare contract documents and project reports
Education and Experience:
- Must have 5-8 years of water, wastewater, or stormwater experience, including NPDES permitting, water quality analysis and studies, regulatory compliance, water and wastewater system studies/reports
- Modeling (stormwater and water distribution) experience preferred but not required
- Bachelor's degree in Civil or Environmental Engineering
- PE license is required
- Medical, Dental, and Vision Plans with generous company contributions
- Flexible Spending Account (FSA)
- Company Paid Life Insurance
- Professional Development
- Paid Time Off
- Employee Stock Ownership Plan (ESOP) -100% Employee-Owned Firm
LOCATION MA, Norwood
EOE STATEMENT We are an equal employment opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status or any other characteristic protected by law.