|Date Posted||June 11, 2021|
The project assistant supports our estimating and project teams through bid and proposal support, understanding the permit process, managing project paperwork, coordinating purchases with project supervision, developing relationships with key stakeholders in the project process.
The project assistant also supports the office and project staff with general administrative tasks.
This will be a temporary position with an opportunity for a permanent placement.
· Aid in the preparation of bid documents
· Represent company as sub-contractor liaison, ensuring bids are received from subs by deadlines.
· Aid in preparation for marketing events, to include but not limited to, client events, subcontractor events, and corporate team events.
· Research, as necessary, to aid in bid preparation.
· Effectively and efficiently handle subcontractor requests
· File correspondence and other records
· Perform other job duties as assigned by supervisor
· Answer phones in a friendly manner and direct calls as appropriate
· Maintain a positive work atmosphere by behaving and communicating in an effective manner with co-workers, clients and supervisors
· Other office responsibilities as required
· Manage deliveries and shipments as required.
· Aid project staff with completion of job documents.
· Write AIA contracts as requested.
· Order materials as requested.
· Assist in project meetings as requested and distribution of meeting minutes.
· Occasionally help with obtaining permits when project work load is critical.
· Other responsibilities as required.
· 3+ years administrative experience supporting teams in a high-paced environment, preferably in a construction setting
· High school diploma required
· Self-starter who can manage multiple tasks concurrently & meet strict deadlines
· Excellent organizational, time management, written and verbal communication skills
· Proficient in use of Microsoft Word, Excel, Outlook, and PowerPoint
· Exposure to Adobe programs is a plus.
· Ability to read plans and specifications is a plus.
***Amazing attitude required***
***Please no phone calls. Submission of resume required.***