|Location||Arizona City, Arizona|
|Date Posted||June 22, 2022|
Trades & Services
The Production Planner is responsible to schedule production for the facility and provide occasional support to other ABT facilities, ensuring that products are produced and delivered on-time. The Production Planner helps plan and schedule appropriate labor and materials resources for efficient and cost-effective production flow.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
- Schedules production effectively by analyzing and using multiple data sources to develop strategic and tactical plans for work flow
- Strives to level load production schedules to ensure efficient and cost effective production
- Recommends labor levels for efficient production and on-time delivery
- Reacts and reschedules production when needed to accommodate unexpected situations
- Monitors, analyzes and reports production performance for Operations
- Determines product delivery dates based on material availability and labor capacity
- Updates master production schedule to reflect correct completion dates
- Revises production schedules when required due to labor or material shortages
- Recommends labor and machine requirements to meet short and long term production schedules
- Releases work for production per schedule
- Ensures appropriate inventory for efficient production
- Monitors shipping risks and opportunities
- Identifies, recommends and takes corrective actions to solve production issues
- Performs other tasks as assigned by supervisor
- Minimum 3 to 5 years successful production planning and/or materials management experience
- Bachelor's Degree in Business, Manufacturing or related discipline, preferred
- APICS Certification, preferred
- Experience in a manufacturing environment, strongly preferred
- Demonstrated knowledge of inventory control
- Demonstrated analytical ability
- Experience with ERP/MRP Systems
- Lean manufacturing experience, preferred
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Proficient in Microsoft Office applications
- Ability to work in a highly energetic, constantly changing, data driven environment
At Amphenol Borisch Technologies we live our Core Values. We embrace Geekiness, an Entrepreneurial Spirit, Passion and Accountability. We reward initiative, motivation and commitment. Our team members thrive in a fast-moving, ever-changing environment, where they wear multiple hats and continually develop and learn.
We offer a unique full-time schedule that includes every other Friday off. Some benefits included in our excellent benefit package include medical, dental, vision, life insurance, short and long-term disability, a generous 401(k) match and tuition reimbursement.
Amphenol Borisch Technologies is an equal employment opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, status as a protected veteran, or status as a qualified individual with disability.